Pasoti attendance | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti attendance

May 16, 2016
Android user. I've stuck with the old version as I struggled to navigate the new one and am honestly not too keen on it. I prefer Forums to be simplistic (in Format not contributions ;) ).

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
TonyD":3fl2tyad said:
I thought this was a forum for opinions Ian

There is no need for personal attacks on people or derogatory comments

It was a genuine question that as per your first post answered why the need for the dig ?

As I said now when you log in on a mobile device you have to scroll down half a page to get past the first advert

Then get past the sponsored threads

Then avoiding the nasty pop up thing that pops up over the bottom of the page advert

I get that it brings in an income but when does income become more important than user experience

After all are fans not quick to condemn argyle for their lack of match day experience or is pasoti not allowed to be questioned ?

You need to sort your phone out!

I log in on iPhone and iPad when I am mobile and iMac when I'm at home...I don't see any of the things that you describe. I've just logged in on my phone to double-check.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
TonyD":24y1sygg said:
Just a thought on a bored Sunday after no Argle Saturday

I have noticed that pasoti seems to be a much quieter place this season am just wondering if the adverts, sponsorship threads and constant pop ups were driving people away ?

I know for me its a bit like like the herald a few years ago...

Just wonder if the mods have any user data on numbers since pasoti went commercial
I believe its quieter regarding posters because of the nasty comments thrown back at people if they are not agreed with. Ive become more of a "reader" now

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
Guiri Green":2y1na3vj said:
Android user. I've stuck with the old version as I struggled to navigate the new one and am honestly not too keen on it. I prefer Forums to be simplistic (in Format not contributions ;) ).

Same here and with no complaints from me.

Dec 21, 2015
Andy_S":3m5i0wnu said:
TonyD":3m5i0wnu said:
I thought this was a forum for opinions Ian

There is no need for personal attacks on people or derogatory comments

It was a genuine question that as per your first post answered why the need for the dig ?

As I said now when you log in on a mobile device you have to scroll down half a page to get past the first advert

Then get past the sponsored threads

Then avoiding the nasty pop up thing that pops up over the bottom of the page advert

I get that it brings in an income but when does income become more important than user experience

After all are fans not quick to condemn argyle for their lack of match day experience or is pasoti not allowed to be questioned ?

You need to sort your phone out!

I log in on iPhone and iPad when I am mobile and iMac when I'm at home...I don't see any of the things that you describe. I've just logged in on my phone to double-check.

Thanks for your input Andy however have you even thought to consider this may not be an I problem

Screenshots have been sent to Ian and the issue is being looked into