Pasoti iCal Fixture List 20/21 - 5th (6th?) consecutive year | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti iCal Fixture List 20/21 - 5th (6th?) consecutive year

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Hi all,

Thanks for your comments.

I've been contacted by someone who is having issues when downloading the Android version.

Their phone is asking them to download an app called VCalendar - did anyone else have this issue at all?

EDIT: Sorted now.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
How do you guys feel about having something like this attached to each fixture on the Calendar?

It gives you something to read when on the Fans Coach or at half time etc. I would hope to produce one for each club, so the same image would be used for both home and away matches (with the different dates of course).

This is just a preview, if it gets the go-ahead then the article would be updated before the season starts if anything dramatic would happen, for example Blackpool signing Messi.

Also, spelling and grammar mistakes will be corrected also. :doh:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
mcminn":q4v35usb said:
Adam":q4v35usb said:
How do you guys feel about having something like this attached to each fixture on the Calendar?

Yes this would be awesome

Thanks for the response. Watch this space, something very useful and cool might be coming soon.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Adam - the FGR friendly on Saturday is showing on the iCal as 11am kick-off but it's actually 1pm
(or is it just that my version hasn't updated correctly?)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Doctor":2x7ma3x8 said:
Adam - the FGR friendly on Saturday is showing on the iCal as 11am kick-off but it's actually 1pm

Thanks Doc. Updated now. I originally placed it at 11am as I couldn't find a KO time for it so I assumed, as the Middlesborough friendly was at 11am then chances are, FGR would be too.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Adam":3u2cinlb said:
The Doctor":3u2cinlb said:

Thanks Doc. Updated now. I originally placed it at 11am as I couldn't find a KO time for it so I assumed, as the Middlesborough friendly was at 11am then chances are, FGR would be too.

Great - and I can confirm that it has updated properly!

Mar 21, 2012
Sorry Adam Neither Safari or Google Chrome can find the server

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in webcal.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Reactions: Adam