Paul Mariner book | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paul Mariner book

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":1rvje4ev said:
Mr. Donaldson should contact Sparksy i'm sure he has lots of stories about Paul Mariner.

If I were Paul Mariner I'd worry more about the stories that might come from that other Breakfast Radio host, Alan Brazil. :greensmile:

MarkDonaldson

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Mar 20, 2021
Learning about the history of Plymouth Argyle during this process - especially 1973-76 when Paul played there - has been an absolute joy.

More than an hour on the phone with 94-year old Graham Little, the former club secretary, was fascinating and enlightening with stories aplenty.

And chatting about Paul to my fellow Scot Billy Rafferty allowed him to to reminisce about their lethal strike partnership at Home Park.

Just a reminder that the book will feature a section called 'Mariner Memories' with tales from supporters, so thanks to everyone who's already emailed their favourite memories of Paul at Plymouth to book@paulmariner.com - there's still time for plenty more if possible.

All the best,
Mark

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
MarkDonaldson":2eg9fusr said:
Learning about the history of Plymouth Argyle during this process - especially 1973-76 when Paul played there - has been an absolute joy.

More than an hour on the phone with 94-year old Graham Little, the former club secretary, was fascinating and enlightening with stories aplenty.

And chatting about Paul to my fellow Scot Billy Rafferty allowed him to to reminisce about their lethal strike partnership at Home Park.

Just a reminder that the book will feature a section called 'Mariner Memories' with tales from supporters, so thanks to everyone who's already emailed their favourite memories of Paul at Plymouth to book@paulmariner.com - there's still time for plenty more if possible.

All the best,
Mark

Given the sad news today, can we get an update on how things stand with the book?

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
KeithB":1a033xdz said:
Given the sad news today, can we get an update on how things stand with the book?
I've been in touch with Mark today. He said he's three quarters of the way there and has promised the family that he will get it done. I'm sure it will be a fitting tribute and all-time great.