Paul Richardson R.I.P | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paul Richardson R.I.P

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Incredibly sad news. I only knew of Paul through this forum, with his infectious positivity and enthusiasm. Rest easy pilgrim, thoughts to his family.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Very sad news indeed.

Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Paul.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Dreadful news. Always said hello if we met up on the train before and after a match.

A massive, massive fan, and also a huge fan of Paul Wotton. Remember him bringing a load of shirts to a sponsors lunch to get PW to sign them for him.

Huge loss.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Very sad news for all of us in the wider Argyle family and beyond.

We have lost one of the most loyal of Argyle fans and a Pasoti legend with his relentless positivity on all things Argyle.

Condolences to his family.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
What incredibly sad news. I sat with Paul for the 2-2 home draw with Bristol Rovers a few seasons ago. Believe me when I say there was never a down day for him. Always positive and always saw the best in any situation. We never stopped chatting about Argyle for the whole game!!
RIP sir.

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

So sad to hear of the loss of Paul, he was always so positive and bubbly when talking to him on the train journeys to the match, a huge Argyle fan who will be sadly missed.

RIP Paul and my condolences goes out to family and friends.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
:scarf: Condolences to his family, didn`t know him but always read his posts, he was always positive in times of negativity, RIP. :scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
This is awful shocking news. RIP Pilgrim

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
I never met him but judging by his posts on here, Plymouth Argyle clearly meant so much to him. His posts were always positive without fail - a tremendous outlook to have on the club we all love.

Desperately sad news. Rest in peace Paul.