Paying off his contract | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paying off his contract

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Amazes me! Let's leave any changes until December! In the meantime, with the same players, things change dramatically and our form picks up! Need a bloody miracle worker!

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Past performance is no guarantee that we will start winning matches just because we did last season.Folks are clutching at straws to think like that as once again we find ourselves bottom of the league.Will the Argyle board sack him....nope not a chance,the current board would rather see the club relegated in my humble opinion...

Apr 5, 2008
But if our budget is good than how come we haven’t actually bought any players then,just loan players

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
oddball":2ag9fr41 said:
Past performance is no guarantee that we will start winning matches just because we did last season.Folks are clutching at straws to think like that as once again we find ourselves bottom of the league.Will the Argyle board sack him....nope not a chance,the current board would rather see the club relegated in my humble opinion...

Sorry, but the last sentence justifies me saying that you’re talking absolute 5hit.

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Good shout. It all feels rather stale. We need a change. I can't see things changing with these players. Hope I'm wrong but 9 games in, enough is enough.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Leave the pattern aside and base your views on the last 2 games,..

I’m seeing improvement

May 1, 2011
moles40":2bs7d4so said:
But if our budget is good than how come we haven’t actually bought any players then,just loan players

For goodness sake what are you talking about? Adams had brought 9 new players to the club and has a squad of 25 players.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Tugboat":fzfwk5w2 said:
Leave the pattern aside and base your views on the last 2 games,..

I’m seeing improvement

Exactly. It’s the fact that it’s another defeat, rather than the game itself.

The general ‘vibe’ there today was very positive, completely different to last year.

Oct 31, 2015
Emeraldinho":1stro4hs said:
Tin hat on but I'd have Holloway back in a heartbeat. At least the football would be watchable.

Fair shout but could he do anything on a tight budget?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Trouble is that he in danger of losing the fan base. When that happens his time will be untenable.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
rsp4":3rc0gmz1 said:
Emeraldinho":3rc0gmz1 said:
Tin hat on but I'd have Holloway back in a heartbeat. At least the football would be watchable.

Fair shout but could he do anything on a tight budget?

I always liked Holloway, I’d have him back. Unfinished business.