peterridsdale.com | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

peterridsdale.com

B

bandwagon

djg145":17b177zk said:
Like him or loathe him - at this moment in time, he IS part of a possible deal, that will SAVE our club!!

Maybe, if you bear this in mind, SUPPORTERS should lay - off the personal attacks.

Because if he gets peed off with the flack that he seems to be getting and actually walks away, that will be the END of Argyle as the club we know and love.

The most important thing at this moment in time - IS TO SAVE ARGYLE!!

Just check his site out - he will thrive on the attacks, he would probably say it makes him stronger!!

As for any of the problems we could be about to encounter being down to the fans- I think you are way off the mark, we've been shafted from all sides!!

Bet you he's on the blower regular to the Ricoh!! :wave: :wave:

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
He's really loving all this isn't he, playing the martyr, lapping up all the attention.

That said, he appears to be pivotal in digging us out of the poo. It's clear now that the Contingency Plan will not be given a chance so it's Heaney/Ridsdale or liquidation.

I know what I'd prefer, but expect I'm in a minority on that score.

C

Charlie Wood

Where does he find the time to do all this? I hope it's not on the company dollar!

M

mike_swag

It was Ridsdale who advised the directors at the time to appoint Guilfoyle - FACT. Obviously now he says that he didn't make the decision to appoint an administator, which although technically is true he probably had the most influence over the name of the administrator that came to the 'rescue'.

I now wish for liquidation..

T

Tim Chown

Pafcintheplace":2intovnh said:
That said, he appears to be pivotal in digging us out of the cack. It's clear now that the Contingency Plan will not be given a chance so it's Heaney/Ridsdale or liquidation.

This morning's press quotes Brenda promising to speak to Brent and Buttivant. Whether they have time to deliver is becoming increasingly doubtful.

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
Riddler":3q5taeul said:
Sadly you don’t understand. The deal with the administrator is with Kevin Heaney initially. I am taking on the Club because that is the only way that the preferrd bidders deal will work. Forget the price.
That plot was hatched to hide Heaney's identity from the League. Riddler's becoming the new owner was announced on the very same day that Brenda said he would reveal the names of BIL to the League, and didn't. If Brenda had behaved with integrity, he would have thrown out the bid as soon as he knew of Heaney's involvement with BIL, or, at least, cleared this route with the League at that time. Why has he waited so long?

Sep 3, 2009
I placed a question on peterridsdale.com asking about whether or not he has been paid in full over the time which players and staff have not. Unsurprisingly, this has not made it on to the site.

For me, this is the key argument against his bleating of not being in control of the process. Fine - that's probably true - but whilst all the other employees (most of whom are far worse off than him) have sacrificed all or most of their pay, why has he continued to draw down huge monthly fees (allegedly)?

Oct 22, 2009
djg145":um0x10qm said:
Like him or loathe him - at this moment in time, he IS part of a possible deal, that will SAVE our club!!

Maybe, if you bear this in mind, SUPPORTERS should lay - off the personal attacks.

Because if he gets peed off with the flack that he seems to be getting and actually walks away, that will be the END of Argyle as the club we know and love.

Good let him walk. The people who still think he is the saviour will see him as the villain when in 18 months time we are back in administration minus a stadium

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
northroadwest1":2ol5x40h said:
djg145":2ol5x40h said:

Good let him walk. The people who still think he is the saviour will see him as the villain when in 18 months time we are back in administration minus a stadium

I agree. It's gone too far now and I'm at a point where I want him and all his cronies GONE. If it means the end of this current form of PAFC then so be it.