Phillips and Devine | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Phillips and Devine

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I wouldn’t mind if either came back, but then again I wouldn’t be overly fussed if they didn’t.

My question is why did we sign Lino Sousa? What a waste of our time, his time and Villa’s time.

Reactions: Pointblank
Jun 22, 2005
Not necessarily. As a loanee, it is up to the clubs what happens with him. He can't really publicly indicate any preference without annoying his parent club.

Time will tell.
Yeah this. He's loan has finished so he's going to post something along those lines. For an 18 yo lad he did really well for us. I'd like to see him back as part of the squad next season defo.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
My question is why did we sign Lino Sousa? What a waste of our time, his time and Villa’s time.
From what we've seen and heard, it was probably Foster's way of trying to force out Edwards by saying we've got Miller and Sousa for the left and Mumba and Sorinola for the right.

Reactions: Deacster

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I think both would’ve gained so much since they’ve been on loan at Argyle. Next season they’ll be an asset to the next club they go on loan to as obviously not ready for the Premiership yet. Yep I’d love both to come back
The Premiership is a step down in my opinion. Apart from Celtic and Rangers it’s no better than League One.

• Haha
Reactions: ming the merciless
Dec 30, 2020
Both could go on to have good careers but the loan move was a better deal for them and for Spurs than for Argyle. I hope we’ve learned a lesson about why there aren’t many teenage players with virtually no pro experience jumping straight into Championship football. I wouldn’t want to see more than one loan signing like that next season.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Yes 4-3 after extra time ..
How lucky are Tottenham to be where they are at U21 level? Last season thay were relegated to PL2 Division Two only for the new format to come in making just the one Premier League 2 containing all Cat 1 clubs….. and they come top making them number one seeds for the play-offs. That’s some turn around by the young Spuds.