Player of season (official) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player of season (official)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like the club have missed out Tyreik Wright, he's still our player.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
No Finn Azaz on list

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don’t even think Tyreik Wrights mum would vote for Tyreik Wright
:)

But every other player under contract and played at least one game is on the list. Probably just an oversight.

Reactions: Green 1886
Jan 6, 2004
Morgan has scored 20 goals with 8 assists, many out of nothing that no other player in his position would have scored. Without him we would have been dead and buried with Rotherham a month ago - I dont think that is true of any other player. He fought tooth and nail with his previous club Swansea to come here. He turned down European Champions League quarter finalists Lazio to continue to play for us. He is still our biggest asset. He may have lost form in the final third of the season, but there can be no question whatsoever who player of the season is.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2016
Morgan has scored 20 goals with 8 assists, many out of nothing that no other player in his position would have scored. Without him we would have been dead and buried with Rotherham a month ago - I dont think that is true of any other player. He fought tooth and nail with his previous club Swansea to come here. He turned down European Champions League quarter finalists Lazio to continue to play for us. He is still our biggest asset. He may have lost form in the final third of the season, but there can be no question whatsoever who player of the season is.
Best of a mediocre bunch.

Jul 12, 2016
We are talking about player of the season so when you talk about "a mediocre bunch" you mean the whole season
In which case there isn’t one. I agree Whittaker was without doubt player of the season under Schumacher but his form this year has dropped off same as Hardie. I don’t blame either player but in my mind ,player of the season is the player who has performed consistently throughout the season and I cannot think of one mainly due to the circumstances we have found ourselves in.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: RB00194