Player of the Season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player of the Season

Pasoti Player of the Season

• Alex Palmer

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Michael Cooper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Riley

• Scott Wootton 

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Niall Canavan 

• Gary Sawyer 

• Will Aimson

• Joe Edwards 

• Adam Randell

• Josh Grant

• Antoni Sarcevic

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • Danny Mayor 

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Callum McFadzean 

• Byron Moore

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • George Cooper

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Joel Grant

• Dom Telford

• Billy Clarke

• Zak Rudden

• Ryan Taylor

• Conor Grant

• Ryan Hardie

• Luke Jephcott

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Tyreeq Bakinson

• Jose Baxter

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2015
Omg forgot about Hardie, Coops and Danny Mayor :wtf:

Not sure we will sign Palmer, Hardie or Coops but all 3 have been good loans. I have enjoyed watching all 3.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Absolute no brainer for me - Antoni Sarcevic.

Jun 27, 2019
Sarce faded a little after Christmas but he was still influential and among our most consistent performers. He gets the nod for me.

Good on him for staying at peak fitness all season - possibly the first time he's managed that since he's been at the club.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
rsp4":1r6mpcde said:
Omg forgot about Hardie, Coops and Danny Mayor :wtf:

Not sure we will sign Palmer, Hardie or Coops but all 3 have been good loans. I have enjoyed watching all 3.

I would think that if at all possible, they would be offered deals but there just isn't going to be any money for signings, I fear. If only one, Palmer for me but he's the least likely as he's so bloody good! I'd miss assist king's exocet crosses and Hardie's class.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sarcevic or Moore for me but I reckon Josh Grant could've been close up there if he didn't get injured. Very much came into his own in the DM role.

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Has to be Sarcevic for me. He has become a powerhouse and a motivator! Jephcott must be young player of the year.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Sarcevic has been a revelation this season.
However, we do have to remember that he was one of the starting XI at Accrington and he played for the full 90 minutes along with Macey, Threlkeld, Edwards, Jones, Sawyer, Songo’o and Carey.
We are unlikely to find out the real reason for our collective performance on that dreadful day but I would say that, of those others, at least 4 have frequently been described as 100% committed.
Only Sarcevic and Sawyer have had the opportunity to make amends and I believe that they have both done so.
Canavan, who was on the bench, has also shown that he is far better than we saw last season, possibly for health reasons.

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
A few thoughts on the matter from us at Argyle Life. Enjoy...

Who should be named Argyle's Player of the Season?

We are in a most uncertain time, both in football and in society as a whole. One thing we do however know, following a League Two vote last week, is that Plymouth Argyle’s season is officially over. Promotion to League One looks likely, but that is yet to be absolutely confirmed. In the meantime, five of our writers have assessed the candidates for Player of the Season and made some compelling arguments for each.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
GreenAdam17":3qycxslq said:
A few thoughts on the matter from us at Argyle Life. Enjoy...

Who should be named Argyle's Player of the Season?

We are in a most uncertain time, both in football and in society as a whole. One thing we do however know, following a League Two vote last week, is that Plymouth Argyle’s season is officially over. Promotion to League One looks likely, but that is yet to be absolutely confirmed. In the meantime, five of our writers have assessed the candidates for Player of the Season and made some compelling arguments for each.

Enjoyable read, thanks.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
davie nine":2f6njqnr said:
Sarcevic has been a revelation this season.
However, we do have to remember that he was one of the starting XI at Accrington and he played for the full 90 minutes along with Macey, Threlkeld, Edwards, Jones, Sawyer, Songo’o and Carey.
We are unlikely to find out the real reason for our collective performance on that dreadful day but I would say that, of those others, at least 4 have frequently been described as 100% committed.
Only Sarcevic and Sawyer have had the opportunity to make amends and I believe that they have both done so.
Canavan, who was on the bench, has also shown that he is far better than we saw last season, possibly for health reasons.

Or possibly because he has been playing in a league lower. We will probably find out next season. I can’t see any way that Wootton AND Canavan will both be in the starting line up, if either of them.

Re Sarcevic - we don’t know if Ryan Lowe wants him to stay do we? Maybe he hasn’t been able to assure him of a starting place next season. I’m sure him and Schu have had a good look at his stats and videos from L1 and of course Nance will also have an important role as he watched how the side capitulated (with Sarcevic in it) last season.