Player of the season | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2015
Still 3 games to go but surprised I’ve not seen any player of the season votes starting? Who is everyone’s choice? Would imagine most will choose Whittaker but interesting to see everyone’s opinions

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We'll have a poll soon, 👍it's a bit too early.

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Still 3 games to go but surprised I’ve not seen any player of the season votes starting? Who is everyone’s choice? Would imagine most will choose Whittaker but interesting to see everyone’s opinions
The great Thomas Tynan.

Oct 31, 2015
Struggling with this tbh. Morgs has scored 20 goals and got into the team of the season so surely it has to be him. The problem being his performances since end of January have been tepid to say the least Where as Gibbo has been steady all season.

Difficult one

Reactions: Drakey and Pasty808
Jan 6, 2004
We have a player in the championship team of the season. We should not be swayed by recency bias. Morgan may have put in his best performances in the first two thirds of the season- but averaging across the season he is still player of the season. No question whatsoever.

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
On the logic that Cooper won last year on the basis of 2/3 of a season, I'm happy to vote for Morgan on the same basis. He virtually carried us for the first half of the season and put in one terrific performance after another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deacster
Status
Not open for further replies.