Players for this season (how about/why not) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players for this season (how about/why not)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
If CrystaL Palace are forced to sell players hows about Speroni for Argyles Goalkeeper. It will cost a lot but would be worth every penny. Might be worth a punt. :)

M

Mr Explode

i see Kasper Schmeichel is being released at the end of the season by Notts county. lets snap him up.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I think Spurs are sniffing so we better snap him up :)

Apr 15, 2008
London
Mr Explode":ffdpdnkx said:
i see Kasper Schmeichel is being released at the end of the season by Notts county. lets snap him up.

No, let's not. The last thing we need is another overrated player on huge wages. I don't think he left Notts County to go to another League 1 team.

H

heafipat12

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I've just had a look at Sky Sports and Barnsley are releasing several players at the end of the season, three of whom are Darren Moore, Anderson De Silva and Jon Macken after being told by Mark Robins they don't feature in his plans.

If you were in charge, would you look to sign any of them?

Apr 15, 2008
London
heafipat12":1s0w3yt5 said:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I've just had a look at Sky Sports and Barnsley are releasing several players at the end of the season, three of whom are Darren Moore, Anderson De Silva and Jon Macken after being told by Mark Robins they don't feature in his plans.

If you were in charge, would you look to sign any of them?

No.

C

Cult Of Personality

Would take a look at Anderson de silva and maybe Macken

Macken is the type of striker who puts himself about and brings other players into play

Apr 1, 2009
Macken might be very useful at L1 level. As a one time Prem player, however, I imagine his financial expectations would be excessive.