Players offered new contracts | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players offered new contracts

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I can’t see Foxy signing to warm the bench. He must be fairly confident of his starting place to sign again considering his family location.
Obviously, things can change based on early season form and fitness.

Feb 17, 2017
We really need to inject some pace into this team, surely Adams has learnt from last season that the teams that casued us problems had pace

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You are absolutely right, Neilz5419 but we don’t need a whole team with pace.
Full backs (Riley?), wide men and a box to box midfielder (Sarcevic on his game?) would all be handy but we still need the attributes that Foxy brings.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Neilz5419":20zs1m8c said:
We really need to inject some pace into this team, surely Adams has learnt from last season that the teams that casued us problems had pace
We have some options with pace, but they don't come with an end product, which is why I am sure we must be trying to offload and replace.

Aug 5, 2015
I think this is all speculation including mine. I expect but don’t know for sure that most players contracts end on 30 June. Therefore there’s no need for anyone concerned to sign a new contract before then.

Apr 1, 2009
Kentishgreen":3y05kcp7 said:
I think this is all speculation including mine. I expect but don’t know for sure that most players contracts end on 30 June. Therefore there’s no need for anyone concerned to sign a new contract before then.

Unless, for example, a new contract was offered subject to acceptance by a date prior to June 30th. DA needs to know who's returning, and June 30th is right up against the start of pre-season.

Apr 30, 2011
Hopefully Fox signs, has real quality on the ball and calms the less talented players around him. He lacks pace but is able to cover the ground and is an intelligent player which is why his diminishing pace doesn't stop him from contributing in a deeper midfield role.

I can't see him starting every game but will be a horses for courses type of signing but and invaluable member of the squad. From the bench he would be perfect for closing a game down and as a starter can act as the pivot for Ness and Sarcevic to push on.