Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread)

Oct 2, 2021
I’m watching Peterborough v Oxford and have been very impressed by Hector Kyprianou in midfield for Peterborough. Great engine on him, good on the ball and protecting the back four well. 22 years old. Would be a good profile for us to be looking at with Forshaw and Houghton both towards the older end of the spectrum in that position.

Houghton is 28 and will be 29 in November.

Aug 30, 2006
I’m a big fan of Myles Peart-Harris and he would fill an area of need. I also like Lasse Sorenson. Both players are able to cover several positions which would only help stretch our budget.

Cam Bran is a tidy player and would be an upgrade on Adam Randell but we need more physicality in midfield so I’d give him a miss. I also don‘t see upgrading on Randell as a priority. Jacob Murphy though is far too good for League 1.

Agree on Miyoshi but the player I’d like from Brum would be Keshi Anderson. James Jordan would be nice but he’s going to cost someone several multiple millions. I could see us signing Scott Hogan though - and I think he’s out of contract.

If we were to raid Huddersfield then Michal Helik would be high on my list as he was as good a CB as I’ve seen this season. Plus you’d question whether they can keep hold of Radulovic.
Agree ref Jacob Murphy....

Feb 20, 2021
He must be a walking red flag if they turned down money for him in January and now make this decision.
Yeah possibly a big earner at Stoke judging by some comments on the Oatcake..

“ Post match, Schumacher said “when he plays properly…”

I think this call is the managers and he simply doesn’t trust him and what he’ll offer consistently.

He’ll be one of the biggest earners and I think they probably feel he’s worth sacrificing.”

I noticed Ennis is getting a lot of stick from Stoke fans on the same thread.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Oct 14, 2015
How about Jamie Reid from Stevenage. Their top scorer last season just won his first International cap and scored on his debut. He’s 29, born in Torquay and played for them.

Tricky little player…..