Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 20 September | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 20 September

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Personally I think Telford was bought to be that finisher. He had a decent strike rate last season.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":16thb8lv said:
Personally I think Telford was bought to be that finisher. He had a decent strike rate last season.

To reply to Phil the Fluter yes obviously we did not score 4 or 5 goals but the point is that was not down to the type of football we were playing or being 'sussed' by Crawley.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Still think we may gravitate to a Taylor/Telford partnership as the season goes on - with Taylor moulding in to what Lowe wants of him. They were working well for the couple of games they were together.

Moore seems to me to be more of an impact player while Joel Grant isn't really a centre-forward as far as I see it. As for Rudden, still need to see more - both of him, and from him to formulate a view.

Apr 5, 2008
Anyone else who went to the Crawley match will know how much we dominated most of that game and looked a league above them.
We are going to thrash someone out of sight before too long,maybe this Saturday ,hopefully.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
moles40":2qdx1h2e said:
Anyone else who went to the Crawley match will know how much we dominated most of that game and looked a league above them.
We are going to thrash someone out of sight before too long,maybe this Saturday ,hopefully.

I think that too, we’ll put 5 or 6 past someone this season I reckon when it clicks.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Princerock":1tdw7ssq said:
In the end all those stats mean nothing....if your only 12th in the league...and 9pts behind the league leaders who also happen to be that lot up the road Exeter.

The only stat that matters is more goals scored than the team your playing.

More proof about stats being meaningless....now 14th after Cheltenham....injuries up front making us becoming toothless.