Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 12 March | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 12 March

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
AdelaideGreen":1eltf1q1 said:
Quinny":1eltf1q1 said:
djg145":1eltf1q1 said:
A complete over - reaction to the situation IMHO.

:banghead:

As someone who works in the NHS and gets daily briefings on the situation - no it isn't.

I hope that any decision is guided by professional medical opinion, and not the media hype or "trumpist" politics.

Indeed, I'm getting more than a little frustrated with the 'ignore the experts', 'you're all snowflakes', 'just be positive' remarks coming out of the gobs of those with no expertise. It's getting ugly and it will get worse. I'm hoping the British public will rise to the occasion.

Feb 15, 2005
If we have to have play our remaining games behind closed doors then we must stand to lose between £500k and £1 million. Can we afford this shortfall???

Apr 1, 2009
Green Spark":ql78dbrg said:
If the closed-door policy does come in, please could someone give consideration to Flexi members with outstanding games?

What sort of "consideration" are you looking for in this instance?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
xmastree":2bdd1irf said:
Green Spark":2bdd1irf said:
If the closed-door policy does come in, please could someone give consideration to Flexi members with outstanding games?

What sort of "consideration" are you looking for in this instance?

It's fine. I took the bullet and have already given this some consideration.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I'm happy for the club to keep my money for any games that are not played (2 x season tickets). It's a small price to pay if it helps slow/reduce transmission, saves lives and makes things easier for the medical/emergency services to cope with.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jan 2, 2019
I want a refund on my season ticket for games I’m not allowed to attend because they are being played closed doors.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That’s your right.

My approach is that I committed to a season and a half season ticket and I wanted that money to be used by the club.

I’ll be asking for no refund IF they have to close the doors.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
WoodfordWall":1vg38id0 said:
I want a refund on my season ticket for games I’m not allowed to attend because they are being played closed doors.
Some people see themselves as customers first, fans second.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
When I spend on items such as my season ticket then it is dead money and would neither wish nor expect a refund. I am also a member at China fleet and am more often than not unable to play for the last two months, again my decision to pay up front.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
Although it's a persons right to ask for money back I guess they were not a supporter through the dark days of administration. Which hopefully we will never see again. Although I have a feeling that this could be the final nail in the coffin for some clubs. :banghead:

May 8, 2011
Haven’t we got to the stage where we are into our ‘free games’, so why would you ask for some money back?

Aug 2, 2011
As a member of a golf club I would neither ask or expect a refund of fees because the course has been closed for circumstances outside of the control of the club ie weather. If I cannot attend a home Argyle game as a season ticket holder for reasons outside of my control I would not ask or expect a refund for a particular game.

We are supposed to be supporters which means supporting the best interests of the club not bitching because we might not be able to attend a game for reasons totally out of the clubs hands.

May 16, 2016
Presto":1undj8kh said:
As a member of a golf club I would neither ask or expect a refund of fees because the course has been closed for circumstances outside of the control of the club ie weather. If I cannot attend a home Argyle game as a season ticket holder for reasons outside of my control I would not ask or expect a refund for a particular game.

We are supposed to be supporters which means supporting the best interests of the club not bitching because we might not be able to attend a game for reasons totally out of the clubs hands.

Some people are hoarding toilet rolls unnecessarily..........some aren't. Modern Society expressed.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
HC Green":qf5xuil8 said:
Haven’t we got to the stage where we are into our ‘free games’, so why would you ask for some money back?

A good point.