Plymouth Argyle v Grimsby Town - the build up +Q&A | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Grimsby Town - the build up +Q&A

May 22, 2006
Some important games elsewhere tomorrow. Exeter v Crewe and Swindon v Scunthorpe.

Really need a win to help with a chance of automatic promotion.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Agreed but I have a really nasty feeling that we'll slip up tonight. Dunno why but I keep seeing 1-2 as the final score. Jeez, I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong. :shifty:

Jan 21, 2007
[iframe]
Cobi Budge said:
I hope he gets a good reception, or at the very least not a bad one. Accept other views because it’s an emotive subject, but he delivered the best football I’ve ever seen us play. My Dad/family knew him well when he was here, a really good bloke. Used to drink on the Barbican with the locals. He recognises he made a mistake and has made efforts to atone, everyone’s entitled to a mistake. Obviously hope we send him back to Grimsby miserable but I think it’ll be good to see him back.
[/iframe]

100% this :thumbup:

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Andy Maidenhead":1xxvsvsr said:
Assume HP pitch be ok after more heavy rains recently?

The pitch will be fine and will probably be watered before kick off and at half time

Aug 5, 2015
I don’t advocate impoliteness. I just don’t get that he should be treated like the second coming. He never actually achieved anything with us and a quick look at GOS shows there have been many more effective managers including the current and last one! Sorry

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
I know the club has little control over the centralised website but is it really too much to ask for the headline for the Plymouth V Grimsby iFollow page not to be Game Off Roof Damage!!!!!!

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Check fixtures, book winter holiday and Lowe and behold Grimsby postponed and rearranged. Instead of warming my seat in Corner of Lyndy, I’ll be warming the cockles from my balcony in Tenerife with Dorado and Bloody Marys - whilst watching on Ifollow
HollowWords deserves grief, wonder if he’ll get passed any complimentary books? :scarf:

May 16, 2016
Other than not getting a minimum of 1 Point, I think Ian Hollaway and the Grimsby Franchise of his Personality Manager Co. would be mostly worried about getting no reception of any sort.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":2rpetkai said:
Hope we play Tears of a Clown though.

Play this one:

You told me this, you told me that
You try to tell me, tell me where it's at
You said you loved me, I can see through that
Lies, lies, lies

You left me hangin', hangin' from a limb