Pre-season games at HP | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre-season games at HP

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Lundan Cabbie":1svh1bo1 said:
The away changing room is a bit tight for covid-19 distancing. Shame the temporary rooms were removed.

I thought teams who had been tested were effectively in their own bubble.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":19eq1trg said:
Argylegames":19eq1trg said:
WoodsyGreen":19eq1trg said:
Argylegames":19eq1trg said:
HC Green":19eq1trg said:
Wonder what will be used as changing rooms with the current ones being used by the NHS.

I assumed the NHS would have been asked to leave before pre-season started.

All their gear was still in the boardroom on Saturday night.

But we only need the changing rooms at the moment.

The away changing room is a bit tight for covid-19 distancing. Shame the temporary rooms were removed.

Blimey, do you think people could have predicted this Paul?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
All the players are relatively local and can turn up in their kit and ready to get going. Each can be given areas in the concourses for getting ready and team talks. No need for a changing room.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":4hnehea2 said:
Lundan Cabbie":4hnehea2 said:
Argylegames":4hnehea2 said:
WoodsyGreen":4hnehea2 said:
Argylegames":4hnehea2 said:
HC Green":4hnehea2 said:
Wonder what will be used as changing rooms with the current ones being used by the NHS.

I assumed the NHS would have been asked to leave before pre-season started.

All their gear was still in the boardroom on Saturday night.

But we only need the changing rooms at the moment.

Blimey, do you think people could have predicted this Paul?

Of course not. Nobody could have foreseen this but had the timing been different it would have been ideal for away teams to have used those temporary changing rooms and allow Argyle players to use the new area.

As things are right now, changes to the changing arrangements at HP have to be made as has happened at all venues that have hosted football since the restart.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
L G":3gn7cnkv said:
MikeeeB":3gn7cnkv said:
Mr Warnock bringing a team to Cornwall for pre-season training! Now there's a surprise!

When they are not training they can help to bale his hay and stack them at his small holding! I wonder if they will fly to Newquay Airport. I do believe there is a seasonal service to/from Teeside Airport. I cannot imagine his players will enjoy a coach journey.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Forest Green Rovers at Home Park, Saturday 29 August.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/august ... -schedule/

20/21 pre-season fixture schedule

Saturday, 8 August. Plymouth Parkway (H) W 2-1

Tuesday, 25 August. Middlesbrough (H) 1pm kick-off*

Saturday, 29 August. Forest Green Rovers (H) 1pm kick-off

*As per terms of the fixture arrangement with Middlesbrough, there will be no live stream coverage.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Middlesborough must be ultra sensitive about their patterns of play / tactics if they will not allow a live stream recording of the friendly game, especially if the K.O. is at 1300 on a Tuesday. I cannot think this request is driven by Championship League rules?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Quintrell_Green":iezmtdcq said:
Middlesborough must be ultra sensitive about their patterns of play / tactics if they will not allow a live stream recording of the friendly game, especially if the K.O. is at 1300 on a Tuesday. I cannot think this request is driven by Championship League rules?

Middlesbrough are one of the EFL sides who are not contracted to i follow.

May 8, 2011
Wonder if Argyle are going to the training centre at Largs. Cambridge Utd amongst others used it last summer and had a training match against Rangers U23s whilst they were there.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Quintrell_Green":1qpewyui said:
Wonder how many will go walking their dog around the Home Park area on that tuesday? :think:

May 8, 2011
Hope Argyle don’t claim poverty in the near future if they can afford to take the squad to Scotland for a few days.

I hope the Club are aware that the COVID guidelines are a bit different and stricter in Scotland so we don’t want them upsetting Ms Sturgeon.