Questions to be answered on new podcast | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Questions to be answered on new podcast

Jan 23, 2021
Hi there!

My name is Toby and myself and my mate, Adam, have recently set up a new podcast on Spotify called "The Devonport End Podcast"!

Here is the link to the podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2Jf4YYEARGSsNmm3lVV51g?si=VclkxB7ZT7e9fsKwxulbSA

Or if you search for 'The Devonport End Podcast' on Spotify you'll be able to find it.

I was looking to see if anyone had any questions for us to answer on the podcast as it will allow a good fan interaction for us to show off. We record the podcasts on either Thursday's or Friday's, so after the clash with Swindon.

We will try and answer as many questions as possible so ask away!

We have a Twitter for the podcast as well where we will keep you up to date on news and information regarding the podcast itself. Twitter link: https://twitter.com/DevonportEnd

Thank you and we hope you enjoy if you listen!

Apr 1, 2009
Toby, I'm not being facetious, or being negative either, but the first question that springs to mind is, why would fans want to ask you questions? If you were chatting, for example to Ryan Lowe, then I'm sure plenty on here would provide questions for you to ask him. People ask questions of others who have knowledge or opinions different from their own. If you give some more detailed info about yourselves, what you will be covering on the podcast, particularly what's different to what others are doing, you may stimulate more interreaction. It needs a little more "meat on the bones".

Good luck with it anyway.

Jul 14, 2008
In fairness people listen to the opinion of people like Steve Mcmanaman and he definitely knows less about football than the average supporter.

Jan 23, 2021
Hi there!

My name is Toby and myself and my mate, Adam, have recently set up a new podcast on Spotify called "The Devonport End Podcast"! It is a Plymouth Argyle Fan podcast that we have started to try and cover and share our opinions and news on all things Argyle.

Here is the link to the podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2Jf4YYEAR ... fsKwxulbSA

Or if you search for 'The Devonport End Podcast' on Spotify you'll be able to find it.

I (Toby) am an 18 year old student at the University of Gloucestershire studying Sports Journalism so our intention is to make an informative and fun podcast for an Argyle fan to listen to and get involved in. I know last time I mentioned potentially getting questions to chat about or answer but I've realised with some feedback it wasn't the right approach, so I thought I would try and just make people aware of the podcast in case they were interested.

Any feedback, if you listen to the podcast, regarding any aspects surrounding it will be much appreciated and I hope you enjoy if you do listen.

Come on you Greens!

Oct 5, 2013
Wish you well with your venture, more ā€œtechieā€ than Iā€™d want to join in with myself (at present!), but hope it works well.