Rate the Ref v Crewe - Charles Breakspear | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref v Crewe - Charles Breakspear

Rate the Ref v Crewe

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 9 15.3%

Votes: 13 22.0%

Votes: 13 22.0%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
There was a Crewe centre half who pushed the Argyle player collecting the ball over every single time. I don't think he was booked.

He also wasn't going to book Edwards until Murphy convinced him otherwise.

Got the penalty wrong.

The keeper was culpable of very poor sportsmanship trying to delay the penalty, should have been booked.
The penalty took up at least 3 minutes but only one added on at the end of the first half.

Sep 2, 2008
I thought he did well considering the number of Crewe players and staff that kept trying to get inside his head and influence his decisions. Camara's two yellows were spot on. Opoku was p*ssing me off as well and deserved his yellow. I cannot understand why he persists in getting chopsy with the ref in situations that have nothing to do with him. From what I could see I think he got Mayors right as well. I do think he got conned for the peno though and I think he should have showed at least one to one of the Crewe team to stop them getting into his ear all the time. 6/10 from me

Aug 5, 2016
Breakspear bought the pen, although the defender was naive to leave a leg out and miss the ball. Grant was clever enough to make sure there was contact but I was surprised the referee gave it considering Grant's intention for contact was as clear as daylight.

I thought he had a solid game overall.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
So easily influenced by players and staff. First game for a while I've thought that if we had the crowd we'd have won.