Reserves/Youth 0 VS Yeovil 2 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reserves/Youth 0 VS Yeovil 2

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
matteh.":3ahr37lb said:
Fergy.":3ahr37lb said:
So we still don't know who it is yet?

I don't understand why PAFC.co.uk is being so secretive about it, but I guess if people are saying he's 'excrement' :lol: then it doesn't really matter that much.

What if he turned out to be a very good player, and another club found out his name, contacted his agent and decided to join this other club?

It's to protect ourselves from losing the player.
No chance of that, why would anybody want to join anyone over us? :lol:

R

Rupert

matteh.":1pmnoi4d said:
Fergy.":1pmnoi4d said:

I don't understand why PAFC.co.uk is being so secretive about it, but I guess if people are saying he's 'excrement' :lol: then it doesn't really matter that much.

What if he turned out to be a very good player, and another club found out his name, contacted his agent and decided to join this other club?

It's to protect ourselves from losing the player.

Agreed. Also, some 'secret' trialists are 'secret' because they're under contract elsewhere and are not supposed to be playing for other clubs. Even in 'private' practice games.

Anyway, there's a photo of the French youngster in the Herald today, if anybody wants to continue the detective work.

Jan 2, 2010
Fergy.":3uxc28es said:

He's played for a few Scottish sides, if that helps you google him.