Robbie Fowler | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Robbie Fowler

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I love that phrase "having talks". It could mean that someone picked up the phone to Fowler (or whoever) and said "Hello Robbie, this is Plymouth Argyle ..." and that he butted in and said "Sorry, I'll just stop you there..."

J

jannerabroad

Robbie Fowler spent the last A-League season playing for Perth Glory and at the end of the season stated that he would be back for the next. He later changed that statement to say that because of the ages of his children he would prefer to stay in the UK at the critcal stage of their education. He did, however, state that he would return to Perth for their pre-season match against Glasgow Celtic. However, he later reneged on this by saying that he had received an offer from a club in Thailand which he couldn't refuse so he signed for them. It would seem that he is more interested in money than keeping promises or the welfare of his children because I suspect that his family will not accompany him to Thailand.

Jan 2, 2010
I can't see the RF only interested in money theory, if rumour was to be believed he has a pretty impressive property portfolio. Asset rich. We might have been better off trying to interest him in BUYING the club, rather than PLAYING for it.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

I love how everyone has 'heard' something different when they're all off reading websites...it's almost as if they want to claim Robbie called them up personally.

M

MylesPAFC

Half-Time-Pasty":377sor16 said:
I love how everyone has 'heard' something different when they're all off reading websites...it's almost as if they want to claim Robbie called them up personally.

:iagree:

This site is full to the rim of people like that, unless you actually know something then don't say anything at all. We can all read websites, how accurate they are is debatable though.