Rod Fanni | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rod Fanni

P

Paul_Roberts

I've heard Fanni thrives in the wet, and loves playing in the hole.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Paul_Roberts":1crxrotz said:
I've heard Fanni thrives in the wet, and loves playing in the hole.

Surely you're confused. Rod thrives in the wet and loves playing in the hole - that's why Rod is there in front of Fanni...

J

jannerabroad

Half-Time-Pasty":316nrbqh said:
jannerabroad":316nrbqh said:
If all you children stopped snickering like little schoolgirls and google the name you would fing that he does exist and is a 28 year old right back who is currently with Rennes in France

How long was it before you stopped sniggering that you thought you'd google it?
Your name should be Half-time patty.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

jannerabroad":4pyukvye said:
Half-Time-Pasty":4pyukvye said:
jannerabroad":4pyukvye said:
If all you children stopped snickering like little schoolgirls and google the name you would fing that he does exist and is a 28 year old right back who is currently with Rennes in France

Unfortunately there's a swear filter so I can't tell you what your name should be. Something along the lines of miserable and runt though.

J

jannerabroad

Half-Time-Pasty":1t02aopm said:
jannerabroad":1t02aopm said:
Half-Time-Pasty":1t02aopm said:
jannerabroad":1t02aopm said:

Unfortunately there's a swear filter so I can't tell you what your name should be. Something along the lines of miserable and runt though.
At least I'm living in a country which is growing stronger and not sinking in to the pits like poor old England. OOPS, stand back and wait for the flack

May 22, 2006
jannerabroad":dxi11v1z said:
Half-Time-Pasty":dxi11v1z said:
Half-Time-Pasty":dxi11v1z said:

At least I'm living in a country which is growing stronger and not sinking in to the pits like poor old England.

Brilliant comeback there

Mar 7, 2009
Andrew Owen":35fqry2t said:
jannerabroad":35fqry2t said:
Half-Time-Pasty":35fqry2t said:
Half-Time-Pasty":35fqry2t said:

At least I'm living in a country which is growing stronger and not sinking in to the pits like poor old England.

Brilliant comeback there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jul 13, 2009
jannerabroad":2iqsumje said:
Half-Time-Pasty":2iqsumje said:
Half-Time-Pasty":2iqsumje said:

At least I'm living in a country which is growing stronger and not sinking in to the pits like poor old England. OOPS, stand back and wait for the flack

Mature and pleasant to boot. Got to love this board.

Apr 15, 2008
London
jannerabroad":1n7uznbj said:
Half-Time-Pasty":1n7uznbj said:
Half-Time-Pasty":1n7uznbj said:

Yes, one country has a thriving art and music scene... oh and then there's Australia - Rolf Harris and Midnight Oil :)

Feb 23, 2009
crownhillpilgrim":2eswde3r said:
jannerabroad":2eswde3r said:
Half-Time-Pasty":2eswde3r said:
Half-Time-Pasty":2eswde3r said:

Yes, one country has a thriving art and music scene... oh and then there's Australia - Rolf Harris and Midnight Oil :)

& Pendulum , & Temper Trap !!

J

jannerabroad

Tivvygreen":um77h38u said:
crownhillpilgrim":um77h38u said:
jannerabroad":um77h38u said:
Half-Time-Pasty":um77h38u said:
Half-Time-Pasty":um77h38u said:

& Pendulum , & Temper Trap !!
Rolf Harris lives in England and is a laughing stock in Australia. Who are or were Midnight Oil? I always thought they were CRAP.