rory fallon offer from sheff. wed | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

rory fallon offer from sheff. wed

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Gareth Nicholson":2z4b52nj said:
Quintrell_Green":2z4b52nj said:
Considering Australia is caught up in the Asiatic Football Cup, I just wonder why Rory and NZ are not involved at the same time. I know NZ reached the World Cup Finals but was there a preliminary round or 2 which ended up with their elimination or something? Schwarzer of Fulham is being absent as well as Everton's midfielder [name lost on me]

New Zealand aren't in the Asian Confederation, they're in the Oceania Confederation. Australia moved to the Asia Confederation to play against a better standard of opponent, I believe.

Thanks for that. I just thought Australia without NZ was a little strange and worthy of a query.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Quintrell_Green":2dlaeyp0 said:
Gareth Nicholson":2dlaeyp0 said:
Quintrell_Green":2dlaeyp0 said:
Considering Australia is caught up in the Asiatic Football Cup, I just wonder why Rory and NZ are not involved at the same time. I know NZ reached the World Cup Finals but was there a preliminary round or 2 which ended up with their elimination or something? Schwarzer of Fulham is being absent as well as Everton's midfielder [name lost on me]

New Zealand aren't in the Asian Confederation, they're in the Oceania Confederation. Australia moved to the Asia Confederation to play against a better standard of opponent, I believe.

Thanks for that. I just thought Australia without NZ was a little strange and worthy of a query.

Oceana - now there's a word - I think I first heard it in a Miss World competition, ah such memories!

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

dennis the menace":2ux0eq07 said:
Quintrell_Green":2ux0eq07 said:
Gareth Nicholson":2ux0eq07 said:
Quintrell_Green":2ux0eq07 said:

Oceana - now there's a word - I think I first heard it in a Miss World competition, ah such memories!

It used to be the Destiny's Football Federation, but they went upmarket...........sort of.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
deanthegreenmachine":3050816i said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9336205.stm

will he return, or will we take the offer i f there is one....

Keane says that players are difficult to attract as they don't like the commute to Ipswich!!!!

Makes us feel like we are in outer Mongolia!

Weird! :twisted:

J

jannerjoe

BALDY-OG":3356bob8 said:
I assume that would depend on the terms of the loan. Fallon's ends very soon now I believe.

22nd according to the OS when he left

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Devonportender":zm111pem said:
Owls manager denied any such offer today. They've got their man yesterday.

They signed a defender yesterday but they sold a striker (Tudgay) to Nottingham Forest today so maybe they need a replacement.