Ruben Lameiras | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ruben Lameiras

Aug 5, 2016
Cobi Budge":10fjfzj9 said:
Darren Stoneman":10fjfzj9 said:
So he never was, never has been worth anything like £500k let alone £5m

Personally I thought he was worth around 400-500k when he was with us, and by all accounts he's improved further since leaving, so I could definitely see him being over the million mark by now, maybe even substantially so.

I’d value him at over £500k when he left us. He was an integral cog in the side that finished 7th, scored many many winners and carried us on many an occasion. He could be unplayable.

£400k-£500k isn’t high enough considering his age. The next step up from Argyle was the Championship, and £400,000 for an attacking player at that standard is chickenfeed.

Doncaster have just sold a midfielder for £1.6m to Preston NE and some of their fans are livid at that price.

Sometimes I don’t think Argyle fans realise the value of what we have got. The last Jephcott thread, more than a couple of fans thought we should be trying to shake hands on £450,000-£500,000. The top scorer in League One, aged 20!? Other clubs would be petrol bombing their chairman’s car for wanting to sell their best players for such fees. At Argyle, we had Connor Hourihane, the best midfielder in League Two and we were happy to let him go for £300k. We have a strange culture at the club of totally undervaluing what is right in front of us.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i agree with knibsworth about some fans under valuing what we have.a 20 year old who has scored more goals than at least one premier club,should be rated at £10 million.rueben lameiras will join a either barca or real madrid in three years time,again,in my opinion.

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Rueben's a good player but Barca or Real? Can't see it. Let's see where he is in January 2024.