Ryan Lowe's post-match reaction - Hull | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe's post-match reaction - Hull

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I was disappointed with Ryan Lowe today but not for anything to do with the game.

It was extremely disrespectful for him to stand there with his hands firmly in his pockets during the two minute silence for the DoE.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":3ctabrsv said:
I was disappointed with Ryan Lowe today but not for anything to do with the game.

It was extremely disrespectful for him to stand there with his hands firmly in his pockets during the two minute silence for the DoE.
i disagree with your observation.it was two minutes silence that was ordered.

Swaz

♣️ PASALB Member
Jan 25, 2011
bishops stortford
With the players we have have the team should be greater than the sum of its parts. At the moment Mr Lowe needs to cut the mustard.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":1uev2ulb said:
Lundan Cabbie":1uev2ulb said:

I guess I should be grateful that he didn't stay sat in the dugout then. Would that have been appropriate as long as he kept his gob shut?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Lundan Cabbie":2au6jog4 said:
Steve Evans":2au6jog4 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2au6jog4 said:

I guess I should be grateful that he didn't stay sat in the dugout then. Would that have been appropriate as long as he kept his gob shut?

I wish rhe referee had stayed in the dug out AND kept his gob shut. Hands in his pockets may have helped too. Always nice to have a Londoner to point out where us regioners are getting life wrong.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":3cm6su89 said:
Steve Evans":3cm6su89 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3cm6su89 said:

he didn't keep his "gob" shut though did he?he remained silent.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Steve Evans":3l7iu9n6 said:
my instinct is telling me ryan and his management team will leave very soon.just a gut feeling i have.

Doubt it very much given he’s not long signed a new contract. He will know that he’s lucky to be at a club that have done that even though we’ve had a topsy turvy season.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Does Ryan Lowe provide the questions for the post match interviews ? Sick of the same lame questions after every game.Is the interviewer not allowed to be more aggressive in his questioning or is he contracted to not offend ‘the gaffer’

Aug 15, 2015
khennes_904":1a6k94hd said:
Does Ryan Lowe provide the questions for the post match interviews ? Sick of the same lame questions after every game.Is the interviewer not allowed to be more aggressive in his questioning or is he contracted to not offend ‘the gaffer’

Agreed. Very true. I don't watch the interviews anymore because it is as you say. I find Lowe quite dull on camera too if I'm honest. Just the same stuff recycled over and over.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Shoenice":r1y9su2g said:
khennes_904":r1y9su2g said:

Agreed. Very true. I don't watch the interviews anymore because it is as you say. I find Lowe quite dull on camera too if I'm honest. Just the same stuff recycled over and over.

On the other hand are the responses depending on the result, greatly different from other managers in their respective Leagues? You get the impression that the EFL insist there is a contractual obligation for a manager to give a post-match interview. The managers who have lost/drawn tend to look at it as a 'pain in the arse' job that needs to be got over as soon as possible. As for the media journalists they are looking to meet deadlines and have no inclination to extend the interview in order to try to hopefully encourage the managers to be more expansive in answering more probing questions..

Jun 2, 2016
Steve Evans":gumloqi4 said:
my instinct is telling me ryan and his management team will leave very soon.just a gut feeling i have.
Ditch the new contract. Bin the salary. Trash his reputation. After a few defeats... makes sense :thumbs:

Oct 31, 2015
Shoenice":3tp5glm9 said:
khennes_904":3tp5glm9 said:

I'm sure I said the same 3 X seasons ago about our previous manager :funny: :funny: