Salford City v Plymouth Argyle - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Salford City v Plymouth Argyle - the build up

Sep 13, 2003
cheshiregreen":175ceoiy said:
Clarke_B":175ceoiy said:
Best time to play Salford, they are on a poor run and the fans seem a bit disgruntled about the manager and position in the table at the moment.
There are 3 ex Argyle players in the Salford squad, Threlkeld, Letheren and Jervis. Letheren has been starting recently but the other two will likely be on the bench.

Almost in Manchester and the weather is calm here. Looking forward to a pint!

Only one defeat in six if you call that a poor run?

About 15 miles away from Manchester as I type and the hail is sweeping in.

Sorry Cheshire Green, I meant poor home form. They have only won once in 9 home league games. Very Conservative set up apparently. We should go for it.

Mar 14, 2009
Like people have said we normally bounce back. Our away form has been pretty good recently.

Conditions will be tough later on today. Hopefully won't spoil the game.

They gave us a good 2-2 game earlier in the season. Be a good battle where hopefully we can nick it. :scarf:

Just set off from deepest, darkest East Sussex - a longish day, before the game itself. Pretty cold down here, looking forward to a balmy evening in Manchester and a 2-1 win. 802 Argyle fans, see you in The Star.
:stout: :scarf:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Winchelsea Green":3dl3nrgg said:
Just set off from deepest, darkest East Sussex - a longish day, before the game itself. Pretty cold down here, looking forward to a balmy evening in Manchester and a 2-1 win. 802 Argyle fans, see you in The Star.
:stout: :scarf:

Commitment! That’s quite a trek. Hope the weather holds out and the travelling GA are rewarded with a good win for Argyle.

WAAAW :scarf:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'm expecting a 3-1 away win after the rocket the players would have got after Saturday's match. We've got nothing to be scared of except the former players goal curse.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Devongreenowl":3mza62ks said:
Salford’s last four home league games:-
Crawley D 0-0
Oldham D 1-1
Northampton L 2-1
Walsall L 2-1
No reason at all why Argyle shouldn’t win tomorrow night. Salford are better on their travels.
That is exactly the sort of run that Argyle are masters at ending! :silent:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Emeraldinho":2vdjrumi said:
Devongreenowl":2vdjrumi said:
Crawley D 0-0
Oldham D 1-1
Northampton L 2-1
Walsall L 2-1
No reason at all why Argyle shouldn’t win tomorrow night. Salford are better on their travels.

Definitely. That run of two home draws they’ve had will end in another 2-1 defeat to go alongside the Northampton and Crawley ones! :scarf:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Devongreenowl":rq7gwpv5 said:
Emeraldinho":rq7gwpv5 said:
Devongreenowl":rq7gwpv5 said:
Crawley D 0-0
Oldham D 1-1
Northampton L 2-1
Walsall L 2-1

Definitely. That run of two home draws they’ve had will end in another 2-1 defeat to go alongside the Northampton and Crawley ones! :scarf:
Meant to say Northampton and Walsall :facepalm:

Nov 2, 2004
I suspect Taylor, Fadz and Edwards will all start tonight. I would rest Cooper, Bakinson and Hardie. He may even leave out Jeffcott for Grant.

Jan 29, 2010
Just arrived, weather ok just a light drizzle. Plenty of parking within 10 minutes of the ground. Bonus find of a Chinese restaurant 5 minutes up the road 3 courses for £10. The joys of midweeks days off

Sep 13, 2003
mongoose_jnr":2vgblcmk said:
Just arrived, weather ok just a light drizzle. Plenty of parking within 10 minutes of the ground. Bonus find of a Chinese restaurant 5 minutes up the road 3 courses for £10. The joys of midweeks days off

I haven't paid over £3.20 for a pint yet. The joys of being in the north.