Score predictions v Hull City | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Hull City

South Hams James

โœ… Evergreen
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Mar 10, 2011
Our game plan should and i think will be a hard one for our fans to understand and get behind. If we go out all guns blazing it will play into Hull's hands and they will get a goal on the counter attack. Once they go ahead they will believe and we wont..... If we hold out and keep it level at HT then likely with WBA or Norwich up at HT, Hull will loose belief and we win it in the second half. Whilst i would love us to 'go for it' i think patience will be the name of the day and the fans have to understand that and keep with the team. With 15 minutes to go if we are level and need a goal to win, then i think we can get one. By then Hull will know their task isn't achievable. We cannot let Hull have a few goal lead on us.

Reactions: IvyG

mutley marvel

Cream First
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Concede early doors & it could be a long afternoon
Philogene & Ohio fill me with dread
Last thing we need is to concede a lorry load of goals
We need to name the best 11 players we have to be able to counteract the Hull philosophy
Neil, Nance & the players will have spoken about this all week
They all need to be heroes tomorrow on the pitch

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2005
No doubt there will be one unpredicted result, hopefully it will be ours! Argyle 2-1 Hull, we haven't had anything much go our way recently, Saturday will be the day ๐Ÿ˜‰โšฝ Ermm Norwich winning 3-0 after 10 minutes would be helpful, even more helpful would be Norwich winning 3-0 with 5 minutes to go ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dec 3, 2005
Concede early doors & it could be a long afternoon
Philogene & Ohio feel me with dread
Last thing we need is to concede a lorry load of goals
We need to name the best 11 players we have to be able to counteract the Hull philosophy
Neil, Nance & the players will have spoken about this all week
They all need to be heroes tomorrow on the pitch
And in the stands, it will be nervy for sure, but if it starts to go wrong, that's when the team need the supporters most! Supporters need to be behind the team supporting them, whatever the situation. Hearing moans and groans from the stands will do NO good at all.

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
And in the stands, it will be nervy for sure, but if it starts to go wrong, that's when the team need the supporters most! Supporters need to be behind the team supporting them, whatever the situation. Hearing moans and groans from the stands will do NO good at all.
Just have a feeling the crowd will be 100% behind the players throughout the game.

Jun 24, 2008
Hull City need the win. Hull unbeaten in last 6.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Will that be enough?

If we held out for the draw v Millwall I think it would have been, but I'm no longer sure.

Reactions: saffronwalden green
Mar 23, 2019
We need to stay in the game for as long as possible and see what is hapenening in the Birmingham game. Not getting battered may well be enough.

CarolinaGreen

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Just have a feeling the crowd will be 100% behind the players throughout the game.
I guess, even though I'm watching it on TV, if I hear a massive cheer from the crowd I'll know Norwich have scored. So that's nice. If the crowd go super quiet on the other hand..

Reactions: Lancastergreen