Score predictions v Norwich City | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

Jan 6, 2004
on the basis it could be critical to keep our goal difference intact anything less than a 0-3 will be a good result.

you never know though. key will be to get at least 3 points form the two easter games.

seems almost a free hit so why not revert to open attacking football and see of we can score more then them!
I simply cannot accept that a defeat is a good result. We are playing a team in the same division who we beat 6-2 last time out. I think we will likely lose, but if we do, it most definitely will not be a good result. That is ridiculous. I agree with you about the open attacking football though, particularly as that is how we took them down last time.

Reactions: RochdaleGreen
Sep 6, 2006
They'll want to win with a bigger margin than they lost at HP. I agree with Steve Evans, except for the red card. Mumba might have been the candidate for a red as they'd have spent the whole game winding him up.
Will they? Sure they'll just be happy with a win.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
No idea what sort of selection we'll end up with for this one.

Galloway headed straight to Norwich off the plane following international duty, Phillips has been unwell and Gyabi gone.
We may have to take a hit here and hope we have more guys ready for action on Monday.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think the chances are we lose regardless of the approach, so I just hope we go there, let the handbrake off and give it a real go.

We do need to go out there and give it a go, but it's not the free hit as such that some people might think - we also need to be mindful that say a single goal loss is not a disaster.

A better GD than our relegation rivals could be worth a point at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul green14

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Even though, according to Elite Coach™ Norwich are one of the 'worse opposition' that we had a good day against before he got here, I can only envisage a 4-0 drubbing.
We'll then be told by various posters that games against the likes of Norwich 'wont define our season', conveniently forgetting that we were dismal at Sheffield Wednesday and couldn't finish off 10 man Blackburn

BCR

Jun 8, 2022
East Anglia
1-0 Argyle.

After Ian Foster is sent to the stands for waving a copy of the Racing Post at Ashley Barnes, Argyle regroup, slowly they put all thoughts of the England coaching manual of passing sideways and backwards from their minds, remember that xGs are not actually as valuable as real life Gs, score a lucky breakaway goal and hold on for dear life. A smash and grab for the ages in the Fine City (they then lose to Bristol because its Argyle).

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I would take a 1-0 defeat, to mainly preserve our goal difference.

I suspect it may be worse, but these are the games that can surprise you.

Reactions: John Cooper
Jul 12, 2016
on the basis it could be critical to keep our goal difference intact anything less than a 0-3 will be a good result.

you never know though. key will be to get at least 3 points form the two easter games.

seems almost a free hit so why not revert to open attacking football and see of we can score more then them!
Makes sense after failing to score in four home games!