Score predictions v Norwich City | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I am 100% get him out of this club but I am 100% behind the players being supported, so to do this we should be showing up in numbers and singing in support, you don't have to like the guy but clearly booing him and singing negative songs about his style of football during a match isn't going to change the chairman's mind.
Hopefully I have explained myself enough, I am not trying to be double standard just realistic to the position we find ourselves in.
On that we can agree, although I'm more concerned about what effect it has on the players more than the chairman.

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Looking at the Gallery pictures on the Official Site https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/gallery-pre-norwich-city it was good to see a number of the players were smiling or laughing, even IF had a sort of smile....... i wonder what the players were smiling at..........

Dec 3, 2005
Norwich 1 ARGYLE 2
The 2 weeks rest, plus the time on the training ground, with the new coaches, will hopefully work wonders.

I Was There

♣️ North Devon Greens
Feb 2, 2022
0-0 and we still can’t score a goal but at least it’s a point nearer to safety

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Aug 16, 2019
1_1. A little "apprehensive" but will settle for fingers crossed. Not sure if a "Let's be 'Avin you approach' is the way to go

Sep 3, 2011
I fear that you could be right

Then the board will have a decision to make, which they should have made already

Not really ian fosters fault- but he doesnt have the skill set needed IMO

Consecutive defeats against norwich and bristol city ....then it will be all too late ....even if we flew Jurgen klopp down by learjet ( and agreed compensation with liverpool) I dont think it would make any difference...
They have to stick with Foster now. Too late to make a change even if Argyle lose 7-0

Sep 3, 2011
Taking into account recovering from illness/injury and late arrivals from international duty I think Fosnip will go for ...

Cooper
Pleggy, Scarr, Gibson.
Sorinola, Houghton, Randell, Miller.
Whittaker, Bundu.
Hardie.

But if Fosnip think Phillips or Galloway are ready Scarr will miss out.
Either Hardie or Whittaker have to be dropped. Both desperately out of form

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Either Hardie or Whittaker have to be dropped. Both desperately out of form
What a genius idea, lets also drop both hazard and cooper whilst we are it too and bring in the worst possible players to make sure we lose 7-0 right?