Score predictions v Stoke City | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Stoke City

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Ennis is one of my favourite players over the last few seasons,

With his ability to turn & run l do think it's a serious area of concern.

However, the way Stoke might pour forward, if Schumacher is playing a similar 4--3--3 system to the one Argyle was playing under him, then there should be opportunities to break on the counter.

Heart says Argyle. Head says Stoke, if Ennis plays.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
While they are not big scorers, I think they’ll score. We have been tight on the road, so can see 1-1. However can see either team nicking it in last 10 mins to win 2-1. Score first or keep them goaless for an hour, the crowd might turn on Stoke. They have a good central midfield in Berger and Laurent, we need to win that battle.

Last edited:
Wow - there’s an air of increasing pessimism on this thread!
In the first 15 posts (one page on my phone) there are nine who say we will win.
In the next 15 there’s just three.
In posts 30 - 40 there is just one - ONE!
I hope those of us there this afternoon show more positivity and carry on the fantastic support we showed in beating the top of the league last week and carry our team on to a VICTORY.
I think we will. 3-1 Argyle.
COYG!!!

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Feb 11, 2024
Ennis is one of my favourite players over the last few seasons,

With his ability to turn & run l do think it's a serious area of concern.

However, the way Stoke might pour forward, if Schumacher is playing a similar 4--3--3 system to the one Argyle was playing under him, then there should be opportunities to break on the counter.

Heart says Argyle. Head says Stoke, if Ennis plays.
I think your over crediting Ennis in a stoke shirt. The Stoke fans dont rate him, he has 1 goal in 12 games for them. I really think over the course of the season (and the last match) we have encountered dozens of players offering much more attacking threat.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I think it will be a case of the ex for both sides
If we win it will be a big case of the ex for Schuey
Stoke goals will more than likely be scored by Cundle/Ennis
I just hope if they score 1st we do not let the occasion over take us
The GA will be in fine voice
If we score 1st, we will need to look for a quick 2nd & not take the foot of the gas

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I think it will be a case of the ex for both sides
If we win it will be a big case of the ex for Schuey
Stoke goals will more than likely be scored by Cundle/Ennis
I just hope if they score 1st we do not let the occasion over take us
The GA will be in fine voice
If we score 1st, we will need to look for a quick 2nd & not take the foot of the gas
Had you watched Stoke v Wednesday last week I think you would have a different opinion... they were beyond awful

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I think your over crediting Ennis in a stoke shirt. The Stoke fans dont rate him, he has 1 goal in 12 games for them. I really think over the course of the season (and the last match) we have encountered dozens of players offering much more attacking threat.

That's the thing. Maybe l am. I don't know if he is fully fit. The Ennis we saw in the final 3 home matches might not be the Ennis Stoke fans are seeing. Let's hope not.

Stoke fans don't seem to rate Cundle either. For me, l think both players add something to our team that we now lack.