Seamus Coleman. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Seamus Coleman.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
RRRRGYLE":10c9utuf said:
Why dont we go for Liam Rosenior he is still with out a club and a very good attacking right back.

That's a very good shout actually.
Surprised he is without a club, unless his wage demands are unrealistic.

M

Mike Hughes

Dpubt this will happen. As Mario stated Blackpool wanted him on loan again, but Everton refused. Only reason they'd loan him to us would be due to Peter Reid, but I can't see the player or Everton wanting him in League 1 when he did so well at Championship level.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Mike Hughes":1juzis1y said:
Dpubt this will happen. As Mario stated Blackpool wanted him on loan again, but Everton refused. Only reason they'd loan him to us would be due to Peter Reid, but I can't see the player or Everton wanting him in League 1 when he did so well at Championship level.

Its all rumours so WTF.

Have we threatened anything with Everton over the Gosling fiasco ? We sell Gosling at a 'low' price on the understanding we will get a further fee later on and it all go's belly up due to Everton ??? Claims Direct anyone ?

Moyes quote "Have a season at Plymouth son because it will help Everton financially" ??

M

Mike Hughes

Hores Everywhere":1wwubsm9 said:
Mike Hughes":1wwubsm9 said:

Its all rumours so WTF.

Have we threatened anything with Everton over the Gosling fiasco ? We sell Gosling at a 'low' price on the understanding we will get a further fee later on and it all go's belly up due to Everton ??? Claims Direct anyone ?

Moyes quote "Have a season at Plymouth son because it will help Everton financially" ??

Are/ were you drunk when you posted that :? Sell on clauses are a risk in any transfer so, as matteh states, we're not entitled to anything from the Gosling deal. We can't claim anything, and as I previously stated the only reason why the deal would go through would be due to Reidy's Everton links.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Mike, I can't come up with conspiracy theories like this when I am drunk :)

I was trying to ask a genuine question. Have PAFC stated that the contract blunder matter is closed as far as they are concerned as I cannot recall any statement from them to that affect.

As it goes, I don't see us managing to get a player like this on loan for the same reasons you mentioned but I am merely suggesting that if we did it could have something to do with the contract fiasco.

As I said, more a conspiracy theory than rumour :wink: