Season 20/21 at Home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season 20/21 at Home Park

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Cult Of Personality":21pjveuh said:
Think we will be in Stadiums before the end of the 20/21 season. Cornovirus will just go the way that the Flu has . It will become a thing that kills of the weak and old. Goverments will just accept the death toll and life will go back to normal. Just over 500 people have died in the country who are under 70 with no underlying health concerns. Life will have to get back to normal to get the economy up and running

Football is pretty low down on the list of things to get up and running along with live music and other entertainments. Sad but I can't see all but a few very wealthy clubs remaining professional

Apr 15, 2008
London
HC Green":25aytjph said:
With the NHS using parts of the stadium including the changing rooms until they leave I assume those parts of the stadium would be out of bounds to anyone else.

Do the NHS need to use the stadium. Hospitals aren't exactly overrun at the moment - the opposite in fact.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
All the experts (who we ignored first time) say that a second wave is inevitable.
Do we really expect there to be a season 20/21?

Sep 6, 2006
up_the_line":1ig8a8h3 said:
All the experts (who we ignored first time) say that a second wave is inevitable.

There will be a second wave. We have no idea when or how serious. Could lead to another lockdown or minor disruption.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Balham_Green":26owldau said:
up_the_line":26owldau said:

There will be a second wave. We have no idea when or how serious. Could lead to another lockdown or minor disruption.

Death figures of 160ish and 140ish for Sunday and Monday. Yesterday was over 600. Possible that the 2nd wave is on its way and the timing coincides with the relaxation of lockdown rules.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That usually happens Keith. If you look at all the graphs Sundays and Mondays are reported low as the ‘counters’ are off at the weekend.

Hence the yellow line which shows the trend.

Undeniably the trend is down.

160 + 140 + 600 / 3 = 300 for example.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Maybe. I still expect the rate to increase over the coming week. I hope I’m wrong.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I hope you're wrong as well bud. If it goes that way, we'll be locked down again. European stats seem to suggest that won't happen.

Mind you Brazil is about to get terrifying by the sounds of it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenThing":bhpztyek said:
Balham_Green":bhpztyek said:
up_the_line":bhpztyek said:

Death figures of 160ish and 140ish for Sunday and Monday. Yesterday was over 600. Possible that the 2nd wave is on its way and the timing coincides with the relaxation of lockdown rules.
363 today.

Sep 6, 2006
GreenThing":38xdayxy said:
Maybe. I still expect the rate to increase over the coming week. I hope I’m wrong.

Even if you were right with a significant increase after quite a small reduction in lockdown measures it wouldnt be in next week. There is a big time lag. However very little has changed in reality so not likely to have much impact.

Dec 3, 2005
The Government work on the R number, the data for this number is 2 weeks out of date. I fear they should have waited for two weeks to make sure it was declining. Who knows where it is or will be now or in the next few weeks. Seeing North Devon being invaded by people taking their exercise. I fear a second peak, which will only result in another tightening of the lockdown