Season ticket waiting list- club announcement | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket waiting list- club announcement

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Interesting that if the club don't suspect to release any extra season tickets next season, and we already have 3200 in the waiting list why is there a push now?

Do they suspect a significant drop in renewals for next season? I would be surprised if it drops by much.

Depends on the price. If they put say an increase of £50 on everybody's season ticket then some may not be able to afford it.

l also think if we do get relegated there will be people who just don’t want to watch league one football.

Apr 2, 2024
Personally I’m expecting adults to go up by about £50. That would be just over £2 extra per game.

With a waiting list, supply and demand will mean the prices go up

Aren’t the tickets at Wednesday something like £750 a season and you’re behind the goal?

Reactions: David Doidge

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Personally I’m expecting adults to go up by about £50. That would be just over £2 extra per game.

With a waiting list, supply and demand will mean the prices go up

Aren’t the tickets at Wednesday something like £750 a season and you’re behind the goal?

They've been selling in phases.

Current phase prices below.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The prices have to increase across the board if we remain in the championship, we’re all screaming out for investment and it’s important that all supporters contribute and don’t just really on Simon Hallett subsidising our season tickets.
I get it, I really do. But, supporters have contributed in the way of shirt sales, argyle tv, Evergreen, not asking for refunds over Covid, high prices of food and drink at the ground.

The Halletts are multi millionaires to the level that 99.9% of fans could only dream of and he is responsible for investment in to the club. He is actively looking for more, but constantly asking fans to pay more and more for nothing extra and arguably a less enjoyable product will eventually push them away.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I know a couple of Nottingham Forest ST holders who are unhappy with the rise from around £500 to £800 next year.
They also commented that they thought the attempt to sign fans up to a waiting list before announcing prices was an effort to gauge by how much a price rise the club could get away with.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I know a couple of Nottingham Forest ST holders who are unhappy with the rise from around £500 to £800 next year.
They also commented that they thought the attempt to sign fans up to a waiting list before announcing prices was an effort to gauge by how much a price rise the club could get away with.
💀💀

Jul 12, 2016
The prices have to increase across the board if we remain in the championship, we’re all screaming out for investment and it’s important that all supporters contribute and don’t just really on Simon Hallett subsidising our season tickets.
All well and good if you can afford it .Unfortunately not everybody has that much disposable income. Let’s not forget football is meant to be for the working class not just the well heeled. It is not only the cost of the ticket but the cost of transport etc getting to HP.

Jul 9, 2011
All well and good if you can afford it .Unfortunately not everybody has that much disposable income. Let’s not forget football is meant to be for the working class not just the well heeled. It is not only the cost of the ticket but the cost of transport etc getting to HP.
Not any more I think those days are well in the past.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I get it, I really do. But, supporters have contributed in the way of shirt sales, argyle tv, Evergreen, not asking for refunds over Covid, high prices of food and drink at the ground.

The Halletts are multi millionaires to the level that 99.9% of fans could only dream of and he is responsible for investment in to the club. He is actively looking for more, but constantly asking fans to pay more and more for nothing extra and arguably a less enjoyable product will eventually push them away.

Ain’t the food and drink done by an outside company?

Feb 8, 2005
Football USED TO BE a sport supported by the working classes, Oldy.

Not any more. As fees increase so have the clientele, and it is becoming even more financially challenging for the working classes, especially the higher up the ladder you go.

Money has taken over the sport, and it has to be said that the hierarchy of the sport, FIFA, have turned themselves into rich and greedy people with little thought of the supporters of the game itself.

The money men have taken over and will try to get every financial advantage they can, and so money becomes more important than the game itself.

Thankfully, we have an owner that didn't want to be the owner, but he is more down to earth and is enjoying his time in the chair, and common sense prevails at this moment in time.

The gap between the haves and the have nots seems to be getting wider in our society, which doesn't help, and the higher tax rises make life extremely difficult for some.

Let's hope that he can work miracles without having to increase prices that will put the club out of the range of the common man, even though our club's income is far below what other clubs have to spend.

May 11, 2019
Unfortunately that doesn’t stand close scrutiny, we’re in the worst cost of living crisis in recent times and we’re selling out each week, more likely people will stop coming when they’re bored of seeing us play the Leeds and the Leicesters of this world, we’ve all seen it before 🤔