Season ticket waiting list- club announcement | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket waiting list- club announcement

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Blimey not a very lucrative business for most of the owners when you look at the losses. Granted a couple of huge clubs probably role in it but the losses are insane.

Not sure that's a good business model😁

What I will say is owning a club has become a play thing for the rich list. 🤦
A lot of ‘owners’ use football clubs as a play thing to promote there other organisations and businesses.

Reactions: rsp4
Apr 6, 2009
Why are Argyle always at the latter end of when they get released. I know this season we don't know which league we will be in but it seems the same every year

Oct 5, 2022
O
Did any away match tickets get to the evergreen window that did not subsequently go to open sale?
Only a small number, definitely Brum and Milwall, then only a limited number available. Generally been sold out to season ticket holders or general sale. Evergreen ensures the option to buy a home ticket but mostly make it to general sale or returns available.

Feb 8, 2005
Why are Argyle always at the latter end of when they get released. I know this season we don't know which league we will be in but it seems the same every year
Your second part of your comment answers your first part of the comment.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
There will always be someone willing to take your place.

The club are always looking for more money, and we're sold out every week so just be thankful for what you have had, probably very cheap, if they can sell out each time even with higher prices.

Supply and demand usually kicks in.
I’m with Daz on this.
It’s ok saying there’s always someone willing to take your place but that won’t be the case if we were to go down and get the next manager appointment wrong. Hypothetical I know but if we were to struggle next season in league 1 those new fans would soon find something else to do on a Saturday.

The club need to look after those who’ve looked after the club.

Very much seems to be a case of as long as I get my seat im alright Jack.

Reactions: Green 1886 and Daz