SkySports Bradford Highlights | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SkySports Bradford Highlights

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Adam_R":2nra22j4 said:
Judging by that Bradford caused us no real issues.

Lameiras looks so much better now than at the start of the season. No longer being brushed off the ball.

Not being pedantic, but Lameiras wasn't playing at the start of the season, maybe that is one of the reasons we are playing a better style of football, however, I get the point, and when he did get a run out he was a bit lightweight.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
No pedance taken!

I have only seem him live once but i loved the fact his first thought is always how to move the team forward. I worried with him and Carey that they would make the same runs, want the same positions etc (i found that a lot with Carey and Tanner) but Carey and Lameiras have a good understanding and i am glad DA has found a way to bake both of them into the starting XI. GC must love having RL in the team.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Adam_R":1dq8kesj said:
Judging by that Bradford caused us no real issues.

Lameiras looks so much better now than at the start of the season. No longer being brushed off the ball.

Bit of luck with the goal but hey, we'll take that. Next week it could go the other way.

Ness' miss was a weird one. If i'm allowed to criticise, i would say that Carey was a bit slow reading the game as had seemed slow to get back into an onside position and make a call for the ball. If anyone saw Barca on the weekend, Messi did exactly that and got a lay off from Suarez after getting back onside quickly. I think Ness was probably always looking for the assist rather than a goal but didnt have the option.

Another win though +3 points and a clean sheet against someone ahead of us (at kick-off). Cant argue with that!

Ness had to take a low hard shot along the ground, timed so that the keeper wasn't expecting it. Ness missed .. you can't blame Carey for that!