So who do you want from the Prem then? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

So who do you want from the Prem then?

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Luton, Burnley, Sheffield Utd all coming straight back down. Only benefit may be that they aren’t seasoned Premier League teams like Leicester and Southampton that had so much squad depth (youth setups etc).

Of course one of Leeds or Southampton will still be around next year.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Sep 3, 2011
what i want more than this is for leeds to miss out after the way some of their ex players sneered at us in elland road hospitality.
The play offs are always a lottery but even more so this year in the Championship. All 4 teams out of form. The one side who were showing form failed to make them, Hull.

Jun 27, 2019
The teams coming down won't be that exciting now that Everton are safe. As for the teams coming up from League One, I'm really hoping it'll be Oxford. Now that Rotherham have gone we'll be the divisional minnows next season!

Reactions: David Doidge
Sep 28, 2022
The teams coming down won't be that exciting now that Everton are safe. As for the teams coming up from League One, I'm really hoping it'll be Oxford. Now that Rotherham have gone we'll be the divisional minnows next season!
We will definitely be the favourites for relegation. The teams coming up are very strong and the teams coming down from the Premier league come down with a £65 million parachute. Unless there is serious investment from who knows where, we will do well to take it to the last game of the season as this season. Obviously Whitticker has to go, hopefully for a double digit with regards to millions as a start. Strikers and midfielders as a priority, and talking of priorities, a new manager would be very helpful. Massive summer, decision time within the club, caution or release the purse strings somewhat. Let's see what transpires. As for me personally, great to enjoy weekends again, at least until August. Coygs!!.