Some news please | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Some news please

Aug 5, 2005
PAFC Norfolk":13d4x0b2 said:
Whenever they arrive I will be positive towards the next season.

So far all we have is a couple of players renewing, others disappearing from the squad, and a few academy players making the step up, as good as that is, but we need more matchday playing squad members to complete the mix.

Getting in loan players from premier youth and academy squads will not cut it over the season.

Maybe the next week we will have news, but considering Lowes start at the club, it might be a long wait.

Considering Lowe's start at the club? What start? He's only just got here

Josh Pope":1yxvli9b said:
Did a piece on this for Argyle Life that may (hopefully) prove to be of interest.

http://argyle.life/opinion/from-the-off-panic-stations/

Very good piece Josh and I share your calmness over ‘apparent’ inactivity. There is no evidence that RL is slow to manage situations, and I would be amazed if there was not significant activity behind the scenes regarding signings and pre-season match planning. I like the lack of information from the club until deals are done, which has worked well for the past couple of seasons.

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":3t0nj7no said:
Poor Oldage - waking up at 7am to post more negative nonsense. How can I be a turncoat Sheffield Wednesday fan when I still support them and go up to as many games as I can, work and other commitments permitting? What is wrong with also supporting the club I have followed since 1974 as I live in Devon and started going to games at Home Park when I was in the military. You boast about how many season tickets you have bought, it I dread to think of the negativity you spread in the area you sit, if your posts on here and Plymouth Live are anything to go by.

You try to belittle me for being a first time season ticket holder and yet, I have pledged support to the club, knowing that I can’t see every game I’ve actually paid for, due to visits to Hillsborough as their fixtures often clash. Just the luck of the draw.

What I can tell you Oldage, is that I will support this new regime at Home Park and if things aren’t going well say, by the end of October, I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon which will be led by the likes of you and Vivstanshaw, calling for Ryan Lowe to be sacked, questioning his desire to be here in the first place, blah blah blah. In my 40 odd years of following Argyle and attending many games home and away, I have realised that like all clubs Argyle have their moaning contingent. It’s interesting that just because you have bought several tickets, you feel entitled to be a classic moaner, whinging before there is anything to whinge about.
Interesting how you put Sheffield Wednesday before Argyle. Shows your true colours. If you don't like what I say don't read it. As for sitting near me the feeling's mutual.Go and annoy somebody else.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
oldage":18doalot said:
Devongreenowl":18doalot said:
Poor Oldage - waking up at 7am to post more negative nonsense. How can I be a turncoat Sheffield Wednesday fan when I still support them and go up to as many games as I can, work and other commitments permitting? What is wrong with also supporting the club I have followed since 1974 as I live in Devon and started going to games at Home Park when I was in the military. You boast about how many season tickets you have bought, it I dread to think of the negativity you spread in the area you sit, if your posts on here and Plymouth Live are anything to go by.

You try to belittle me for being a first time season ticket holder and yet, I have pledged support to the club, knowing that I can’t see every game I’ve actually paid for, due to visits to Hillsborough as their fixtures often clash. Just the luck of the draw.

What I can tell you Oldage, is that I will support this new regime at Home Park and if things aren’t going well say, by the end of October, I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon which will be led by the likes of you and Vivstanshaw, calling for Ryan Lowe to be sacked, questioning his desire to be here in the first place, blah blah blah. In my 40 odd years of following Argyle and attending many games home and away, I have realised that like all clubs Argyle have their moaning contingent. It’s interesting that just because you have bought several tickets, you feel entitled to be a classic moaner, whinging before there is anything to whinge about.
Interesting how you put Sheffield Wednesday before Argyle. Shows your true colours. If you don't like what I say don't read it. As for sitting near me the feeling's mutual.Go and annoy somebody else.

Good grief!!!! What an awful attitude! I'm sitting wherever Devongreenowl is :)

Jul 12, 2016
Martin Thomas":2j4j8zhy said:
oldage":2j4j8zhy said:
Devongreenowl":2j4j8zhy said:

Good grief!!!! What an awful attitude! I'm sitting wherever Devongreenowl is :)
Hope you will both be happy together. If you can't take the abuse don't dish it out. I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Oldage - of course I’m a Wednesday fan first, but so what! I’m still happy to see my local team when I can and I’m certainly a more positive supporter than you are, that’s for sure. Jurgen Klopp is a Dortmund fan, but I don’t think anyone would question his desire to see Liverpool do well. I will do my best to avoid you at HP. You should be easy enough to spot. Guy with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, constantly moaning.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Haha handbags