Sonny Bradley | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

Oct 16, 2016
Neilz5419":1m003yjh said:
Shankster":1m003yjh said:
It’s interesting, I have a similar debate, albeit many are coming around to my train of thought, with reds fans refer nice Emre Can, who is absolutely diabolical.

Their riposte in these instances is that he’s ‘a German international’ an international I tell you! The absolute lowest form of the game bar none

Interesting opinion, also interesting that opposing managers setup tactically to stop Emre can getting the ball so he cant link up with the forward players, they obviously do not see him as diabolical as you put it.

That’s if he’s not falling over his own feet whilst turning like a oil tanker or losing the ball whilst he spends two minutes thinking about putting a foot in front of the other

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Shankster":2xb7r9xw said:
It’s interesting, I have a similar debate, albeit many are coming around to my train of thought, with reds fans refer nice Emre Can, who is absolutely diabolical.

I'm now convinced you're on the wind-up.

Diabolical?? :crazy: :lol:

I don't think much of his recent quotes, but he is set to be an absolute Rolls Royce of a midfielder and will probably be first choice in Juventus' midfield next season.

Sep 13, 2003
Shankster":bpftaiut said:

Their riposte in these instances is that he’s ‘a German international’ an international I tell you! The absolute lowest form of the game bar none

The German national side would wipe the floor with Liverpool.

Oct 16, 2016
Clarke_B":3sogtpb3 said:
Shankster":3sogtpb3 said:

The German national side would wipe the floor with Liverpool.
Aye

Aug 22, 2006
Emu":1rdjty11 said:
Pogleswoody":1rdjty11 said:
I think he is mixing him up with that other player: Emre Cant :coat:

I'm having awful flashbacks of Torben Piechnik! Surely there's a cure?
Torben Piechnik

Rob jones? Or stig Inge Bjørnebye!