Stoke tickets (sold out) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke tickets (sold out)

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Hope you're ok now. I can sympathise. I was on my way to the match and someone shunted my car on the A1M. Thankfully everyone involved was fine but my car looks as if it'll be written off. Managed to get the second half on Sky but not the same at all.

M
Glad all are well though Martin!

Reactions: Martin Brock

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Conundrum. I am only Evergreen 3, so won’t know if I can get a ticket til this day week… Tues. But we only have little planes from here to Manchester and the price rockets as they get full. So, anyone with a spare… thanks Greens.

Aug 7, 2012
Royal Mail are quite unreliable, so if it makes it to general sale, it won't be worth the risk, if you cannot collect from Stoke. Seems ridiculous.

Reactions: Belfast Green
Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Asked to purchase a coach ticket when I bought the match ticket online this morning. Couldn't buy seat on line so I rang the helpful ticket office. I was told the club have asked the coach company about the availability of a further vehicle.....watching the space!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Does anyone know if the Stoke tickets are available to collect this Friday when we're home to Leicester?

They are available to collect 24 hours after purchase I believe

Royal Mail are quite unreliable, so if it makes it to general sale, it won't be worth the risk, if you cannot collect from Stoke. Seems ridiculous.
I'm in this situation too (see higher up thread!). I phoned the club and they said they don't expect it to make Evergreen, but if it does, there will be further info on ticket collections. They blamed Stoke for not allowing collections so far. I'm mostly hanging on and monitoring Stoke's page, waiting to give up and buy a home ticket at some point...

Not sure if they might release a further allocation, but it seems Stoke have already sold a bunch of tickets either side of the away end.

My impression is that the home end won't sell out, but I don't know. Capacity is about 30,000 and their average crowd seems to be about 22,000.

Reactions: JadePilgrim
Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
My old man got his and mine this morning (thanks to my Ma not wanting to go). For all the "rules" on "One per member to relevant age of match ticket to season ticket holder", it seems we could have got 2 adult tickets rather than one adult and one 65+ so not sure if anyone can just piggyback onto anyone elses membership, whether they're the right age or not. Anyway, wishing anyone who doesn't have a ticket, all the very best in getting one. I'm carping myself already!

Aug 7, 2012
I'm in this situation too (see higher up thread!). I phoned the club and they said they don't expect it to make Evergreen, but if it does, there will be further info on ticket collections. They blamed Stoke for not allowing collections so far. I'm mostly hanging on and monitoring Stoke's page, waiting to give up and buy a home ticket at some point...

Not sure if they might release a further allocation, but it seems Stoke have already sold a bunch of tickets either side of the away end.

My impression is that the home end won't sell out, but I don't know. Capacity is about 30,000 and their average crowd seems to be about 22,000.
They have the dilemma of selling more tickets but being out supported by the Green Army.