Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Huddersfield look likely to go, hopefully they still get a result v Brum to drag them down too.

Blackburn win tomorrow and we’re almost there.

Peaks and troughs folks, this game was a trough but we’re close.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Have we done any training this week
I'll say this Whittaker looks a million pounds player he's done nothing for weeks and if we had a squad he wouldn't be in the team

Reactions: RedSox
Dec 26, 2022
Huddersfield look defeated, hopefully they still get a result v Brum to drag them down too.

Blackburn win tomorrow and we’re almost there.

Peaks and troughs folks, this game was a trough but we’re close.
If we do it, its thanks to others...

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
I understand that Whittaker has scored a lot and we'd be down already without his goals and that's what everyone will say. But he has been absolutely terrible for a while now. If any other player had played as poorly as he has and had as little impact in games as him over the last X amount of games people would be going mad saying why the F does he keep getting picked

Jul 12, 2016
Unfortunately no matter who is in charge at Argyle we have these games where nobody plays well regardless of how important the game is . I just don’t understand how we can up our game against Leicester but bottleit against Stoke. Perhaps psychologically the players miss Schumacher and mentally it has affected them?

Reactions: liverpoolgreen

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
I understand that Whittaker has scored a lot and we'd be down already without his goals and that's what everyone will say. But he has been absolutely terrible for a while now. If any other player had played as poorly as he has and had as little impact in games as him over the last X amount of games people would be going mad saying why the F does he keep getting picked
Likewise Hardie

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Is there any precedent for a manager getting a club promoted one season then having a big hand in possibly getting the same club relegated the next? Schuey the rat.