Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I didn’t recognise us today.

We didn’t defend

We didn’t control anything

We didn’t threaten

That was was worse than a Foster performance

For me, we dont score again this season. We’re utterly impotent upfront.

Fwiw I think we stay up but not with other teams allowing us too.

olive green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
As bad as Bristol City away! I don’t think any player should score more than 3 today.

Adam was awful Morgan needs to be dropped- how many times did we pass to them?

Why can’t we ever be up for a big game? The ref was crap too but that’s not the reason we lost! Stoke were miles better than us and we were lucky to only lose by 3

There shouldn’t be an Argyle Nan of the match because we were 💩- give MOM to the fans
They all played worse than my Nan, and she has been buried for over 30 years!

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Still in our hands. Chin up. Deep Breath and onto the next one.

Nah. I'm still gutted.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
One of our poorest performances of the season after a reasonable opening 30 minutes. The lack of quality players for this division was evident but I still think we might have enough points already.
Huddersfield look well and truly done for now.
Hopefully Blackburn can sort Wednesday out tomorrow and Rotherham can find a late winner.

Reactions: Paul green14
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
As bad as Bristol City away! I don’t think any player should score more than 3 today.

Adam was awful Morgan needs to be dropped- how many times did we pass to them?

Why can’t we ever be up for a big game? The ref was crap too but that’s not the reason we lost! Stoke were miles better than us and we were lucky to only lose by 3

There shouldn’t be an Argyle Nan of the match because we were 💩- give MOM to the fans
I think the 'N' must have been a Freudian slip, but I get your meaning nevertheless. Sounds as if argyle played like a load of nannies.

Reactions: Paul green14
Jun 17, 2006
Reading
I‘d still rather have a pint with Neil or Nance than Schuie. That’s the biggest insult I can muster right now. I guess it means that, as a reasonable human being, I wouldn’t slap the Argyle club crest like $$ did and then leave during the Xmas period, and then “rape“ the Argyle backroom staff. Schuie can applaud the home ’supporters’ all he wants but they clearly don’t suppport him.…..in fact, I’ve never seen the C word used so flippantly against a current manager. Win at Millwall and we’ll have the pleasure of playing Stoke again next season and seeing who replaced Schuie 🫠🥟🍺

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes
Mar 23, 2008
It’s not an overreaction. It’s the same pattern all season when those two play, teams just cut right through the middle of us. Both half decent players but not good enough to carry each other.
Yes it is, we wanted to stay up and still should. Anyone reading some of the emotional nonsense on here would think we are going down.
I'm as gutted as anyone, this hurts against SS. Let's not though lambast players who have served us well, so weak.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
That performance was shocking

Actually I was quite happy after 30 minutes. Trouble is once we’ve conceded 2 we‘re never going to get anything because we are just too deep. No support for Hardie and the service to him in the second half was pathetic really.

May 16, 2016
Will the Stoke fans want Schumacher to stay now ?

As poor as we were, they played to his blueprint and as it was against someone he had detailed knowledge of, it worked for him today.

No idea why we play with such a gap between Hardie and the rest, also, despite his recent valuations and exultations, Whittaker doesn't look like a player you'd start demanding your club bid for.

A poor away day in pretty much a season defining / saving game.