Sunderland Til I Die | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sunderland Til I Die

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
It was ok, but I enjoyed the comedy of the first seasons far more.
Yeah, I have to admit I spent most of the three series sniggering somewhat at the constant false hope invariably dashed in dramatic style and all captured perfectly by the documentary team! But I think in those final few minutes of that final episode as they focused on the group of long-term (and long suffering) supporters, it brought home that they're just your typical football fan and like many of us (I suspect), our club means the world to us.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah, I have to admit I spent most of the three series sniggering somewhat at the constant false hope invariably dashed in dramatic style and all captured perfectly by the documentary team! But I think in those final few minutes of that final episode as they focused on the group of long-term (and long suffering) supporters, it brought home that they're just your typical football fan and like many of us (I suspect), our club means the world to us.
Yeah, he truly lived and breathed Sunderland. I assumed when he downsized it was for financial reasons, but must have been for health reasons in the end. Glad he got to see them promoted.

Reactions: jespafc