Swindon Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up plus Q&A | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up plus Q&A

CFG

Jun 21, 2013
Does anyone know what time the team coach usually arrives? My boy is desperate to get an autograph or two.

Aug 28, 2015
argyle.life
Opposition View: Swindon vs Plymouth Argyle

"The accusation made by a reasonable number of Town fans is that weā€™ve yet to beat a decent side. I maintain my belief that this is a little unfair but while weā€™re losing to teams like Newport and Bradford, who people expect to be ā€˜up thereā€™, then it becomes harder to argue.

Town need a good result but the County Ground can be an anxious place when the going isnā€™t good, and the fact that there will be a lot of away fans mean that I donā€™t expect a change in Swindonā€™s fortunes this weekend."

Sep 6, 2006
GreenAdam17":10fwekjy said:
Opposition View: Swindon vs Plymouth Argyle

"The accusation made by a reasonable number of Town fans is that weā€™ve yet to beat a decent side. I maintain my belief that this is a little unfair but while weā€™re losing to teams like Newport and Bradford, who people expect to be ā€˜up thereā€™, then it becomes harder to argue.

Town need a good result but the County Ground can be an anxious place when the going isnā€™t good, and the fact that there will be a lot of away fans mean that I donā€™t expect a change in Swindonā€™s fortunes this weekend."

Doesnt make sense. Big away following therefore Swindon to lose... :crazy:

Keepitgreen

šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
CFG":r3d08oqj said:
Does anyone know what time the team coach usually arrives? My boy is desperate to get an autograph or two.
Normally about 1.30 but has been known to be a bit earlier.