Tafari Moore not in Lowe`s plans. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tafari Moore not in Lowe`s plans.

May 16, 2016
Shankster":3tscct7r said:
swendies":3tscct7r said:
adulatione animus ad confirmationem aequo
I wonder if PASOTI is Latin for the plural of anything, PASOTUM ? A collection of scribes with strong, unwavering opinions.

Opinions mr B? Forbidden

ut non uno est omnis quisque cogitat amicis suis opinationibus ab aliis olfacies magis

Agadoo doo doo. Kajagoogoo, Showaddywaddy.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixture dementia fuit.

Aug 5, 2016
Carlo":2v94mvo4 said:
With what happened to Callum Dyson, I wonder if young Tafari has a few injury issues.

He has pace and ability but his defensive positioning is truly dreadful. I don't think defence is his position to be honest. I did think Lowe would get the best out of him but RL clearly sees nothing there in training.

Feb 23, 2008
Knibbsworth":olak19b1 said:
Carlo":olak19b1 said:
With what happened to Callum Dyson, I wonder if young Tafari has a few injury issues.

He has pace and ability but his defensive positioning is truly dreadful. I don't think defence is his position to be honest. I did think Lowe would get the best out of him but RL clearly sees nothing there in training.

Whenever I've seen him play he's cost us goals now and then with some dodgy defensive positioning, however my main frustration with him was attacks seemingly always breaking down along the right hand side because he'd either timed his overlapping run wrongly or just lost possession.

Feb 23, 2008
Also to add, dropping down a few rungs of the ladder doesn't always seem to have the desired effect.

Obviously it works for some but as someone mentioned earlier Moore and many other players haven't really cut it when they've dropped a few divisions.

I think this shows that the jump from reserve or youth team football whatever level you're at is bigger than some people give credit for, but also that you aren't necessarily guaranteed success because you play at a higher level. For instance, Fletcher's loans at Torquay, our young lads sitting on non league team's benches etc.