Tats. | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tats.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina

The Pasty Kid

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
I don't know if that spooked him too - I tend to think he couldn't understand the pitch invasion, but the tweet quoting him is part of an unkind thread

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
On the one hand, I can definitely see why long time supporters who have missed out on an away ticket might get annoyed because they’re seeing someone like Tats getting tickets easily when he has only recently started supporting the club and when he probably doesn’t have the same number of loyalty points they may have. I’d probably be one of them if I’d have wanted to go to Millwall yesterday and I’d have missed out (I’m not an ST holder anymore). But on the other hand, people should be directing their frustration at either the club or at the people who are helping Tats to get away tickets, not at Tats himself, he seems like a thoroughly likeable and a totally harmless chap who is over here living his dream.
Sorry Cobi but don't agree with any of that. How many people go to the big away games that don't have the correct number of loyalty points? How many coked up knuckle daggers did you see at Chelsea that wouldn't be within miles of the game if it wasn't Chelsea? Doesn't make a difference if you're from Japan or demport, they wouldn't be kicking off if it was Daves 1st away game of the season if his mate gave him a ticket.
As for only recently starting supporting, didn't it start seeing us on tv in the cup against Everton, how many years ago was that? Is it his fault he hasn't been able to afford/had the opportunity until now?
Tats, if your reading this I wasn't able to go to Stoke or Millwall which I normally would have, consider the ticket you had the 1 I would have bought and I'm glad you got to the games.

Apr 15, 2024
This is disgraceful and we should all stand together against such racism. That doesn't mean that, in the correct manner, the incompetence displayed by the ticket office in allocating away tickets should not be questioned.

Reactions: IvyG
Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Another thing Tats has done, besides be a great unofficial ambassador for Argyle, is show me how much there is to do down here and what we take for granted living in the Southwest.

He’s been here, there and everywhere around Devon and Cornwall, watching footy in Cornwall, women’s football, wrestling, basketball, and exploring the coastal towns that are on our doorstep that I personally take for granted.

It’s a shame he’s ran into a couple of idiots, the lad is completely harmless.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
On the one hand, I can definitely see why long time supporters who have missed out on an away ticket might get annoyed because they’re seeing someone like Tats getting tickets easily when he has only recently started supporting the club and when he probably doesn’t have the same number of loyalty points they may have. I’d probably be one of them if I’d have wanted to go to Millwall yesterday and I’d have missed out (I’m not an ST holder anymore). But on the other hand, people should be directing their frustration at either the club or at the people who are helping Tats to get away tickets, not at Tats himself, he seems like a thoroughly likeable and a totally harmless chap who is over here living his dream.
Agree with most of that apart from the bit about him only recently supporting the club - he started supporting us when we played a Everton nearly 20 years ago.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Unfortunately we have a few idiots in the fan base, you see it at games and online, and these have unfairly targeted Tats.
He's been a superb positive unofficial ambassador for the club so it's a real shame some jealous people have had a pop at him.
Do you know if there is a Japanese speaker that he meets in Plymouth? It would be really good for someone to sit him down and tell him in his own language the absolute,100% support he got against the JLH creature on X.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
How do you know they are long time supporters ? There are a lot of people I haven't seen before this season I've been going to Argyle since late 80s away and you get used to seeing certain people this year not the same don't see that many I remember from back in the day

Reactions: Penwith Pete