Tha Darwin Pub in Shrewsbury - FREE PARKING | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tha Darwin Pub in Shrewsbury - FREE PARKING

I've been posting on the http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi Shrewsbury Town fan web site about the up and coming opening game of the season, the guy who runs the Darwin Pub has PM'd me to offer the following to anybody who's interested:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi i have been trying to log onto some Plymouth Argyle sites with no joy ! i run the Charles Darwin pub the nearest to the ground and wanted to let your fans know we have parking which is FREE (everywhere else is £5) and we let away fans in have real ales and Sky sports and also rolls and pies on matchdays with a good family atmosphere is ther any chance you could put this message out to your fans fo me and a may even buy you a beer! the postcode for sat nav users is SY26HN good luck for the rest of the season. Rob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be popping in on Friday night for a beer or two with my son and will give you all an up-date after speaking to Rob myself

:cool: :cool: GREEN ARMY, GREEN ARMY :cool: :cool:

B

bandwagon

greenfinney":6bo8iu78 said:
I've been posting on the http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi Shrewsbury Town fan web site about the up and coming opening game of the season, the guy who runs the Darwin Pub has PM'd me to offer the following to anybody who's interested:-

Hi i have been trying to log onto some Plymouth Argyle sites with no joy ! i run the Charles Darwin pub the nearest to the ground and wanted to let your fans know we have parking which is FREE (everywhere else is £5) and we let away fans in have real ales and Sky sports and also rolls and pies on matchdays with a good family atmosphere is ther any chance you could put this message out to your fans fo me and a may even buy you a beer! the postcode for sat nav users is SY26HN good luck for the rest of the season. Rob

I will be popping in on Friday night for a beer or two with my son and will give you all an up-date after speaking to Rob myself

Jeeze, does he realise what he's doing - gridlock predicted!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
bandwagon":1mbz6exw said:
greenfinney":1mbz6exw said:

Jeeze, does he realise what he's doing - gridlock predicted!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:

It'll be ok Bandy - IJN is going by bus!! :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Brooklands is closer to the ground but you have to pay to park.