Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged)

Oct 10, 2018
Not sure if they were actually reluctant heroes or not, but they stood up to the challenge of replacing a manager and "managed" to steady the ship.

They will be forever remembered by me for rescuing our season, I hope all PASOTIites feel the same.
Dito that, however I also would like to thank Shuey, without the brilliant foundation he laid up to xmas we would have finished in the relegation zone.

I know many sad felt disappointed by the time of his leaving, me included, his contribution was crucial, so fans should be strong enough to recognise this now the dust has settled and we remain in the Championship

Jun 27, 2019
Dito that, however I also would like to thank Shuey, without the brilliant foundation he laid up to xmas we would have finished in the relegation zone.

I know many sad felt disappointed by the time of his leaving, me included, his contribution was crucial, so fans should be strong enough to recognise this now the dust has settled and we remain in the Championship

Nope.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall

You have come up with some utter nonsense on here the last few weeks, but thanking Schuey for leaving us in the ahit is almost as bad as suggesting Hobbs for manager!

Oct 10, 2018
He was offered a opportunity at a club closer to his family, at a club with better resources, who would pay him better.

So get over it and grow up, it was his attacking style, and positive relationship with the players that put us in a health 9 point cushion which proved vital, fact.

You have come up with some utter nonsense on here the last few weeks, but thanking Schuey for leaving us in the ahit is almost as bad as suggesting Hobbs for manager!