The Beautiful Game (child abuse scandal) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Beautiful Game (child abuse scandal)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
IJN":33sd0l9s said:
Biggs":33sd0l9s said:
Do you think people choose to be paedophiles, Frank?

It's such a difficult subject to talk about, obviously. And that's a pretty much impossible question to answer. But there has to be a better attitude somewhere than witch hunts and 'stringing them up'. Surely?

I think in their case that's fine.

You can't cure them, they exist, so if they are put down there are less of them. Simplistic in the extreme, but the logic is sound.

Last time I checked Ian, capital punishment in this country stopped in the 60s.

(I knew I shouldn't have said anything)

P.S. I think I owe you £25 on the Bretonside cinema wager.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well done mate.

You know where it's going. :greensmile:

PayPal button is at the top. :thumbup:

As for Paedos, it's a conundrum and no mistake.

If we had a referendum now, we all know what the vote would be that's for sure.

You certainly can't educate them, so perhaps education of kids is a better aim, but surely that would frighten the bejesus out of them.

Pasotimods

Apr 30, 2007
If any of you had to read that tripe from a convicted sex offender then we apologise.

We were on it within minutes, but a few of you must have read it.

We will endeavour to ban the scum for life.

Site Admin.

Jan 3, 2013
Pasotimods":1nvwtp6n said:
If any of you had to read that tripe from a convicted sex offender then we apologise.

We were on it within minutes, but a few of you must have read it.

We will endeavour to ban the scum for life.

Site Admin.

:clap: :clap: difficult subject, but the bottom line is the fact that "leanings" or not, these filthy sub humans are not forced to abuse children.

Capital punishment? If any of these dirty excuses for human beings attacked my grandchildren I'd apply the sentence ....slowly . Not a boast a promise. Thank you mods for permitting this discussion

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I always think people who delight in describing how they'd slowly murder someone are always a bit odd.

But then, Frank is a Daily Mail reader.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Biggs":26pv94zj said:
I always think people who delight in describing how they'd slowly murder someone are always a bit odd.

I bet there are a lot of us odd people around that agree with Fank.

It looks like this is a bigger problem than originally thought. We only can hope that when these investigations are completed the guilty people get what they deserve, plus the clubs that tried to sweep it unde the table get their just rewards,either band from football or relegated from the premiership or football league.

Depending on the outcome it could have a real negative on football, I can't see any reputable company wanting to sponsor any sport that may be caught up with child abuse.

Jan 3, 2013
Biggs":hkqtd7eb said:

And this comment from someone who thinks that paedophillia is an "illness" !

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Biggs":2my1ij96 said:
Andy_S":2my1ij96 said:
You seem to fall on the side of the offender, as if he is some sort of victim. He isn't.

What about the kids in all this? Don't they count?

The offender? He's a 100% filthy, disgusting pervert who should be locked up with the key thrown away.

Last post on this subject because I feel a bit sick and angry at what you've just posted there, but if you think me suggesting ways to prevent child abuse before it happens is me sympathising with child sex offenders and saying the kids don't count.... you're a complete and utter tw*t.

Thank you for the insult.

Go back and read all of your posts, all of them.

In every single one of them, you propose/maintain that paedophiles should be "treated" PRIOR to any offence being committed. If that is the case, they're not paedophiles. Not once do you mention protecting our most vulnerable children.

There are hundreds, thousands of cases every day of the week that appear, either in the courts or with the Police as an initial investigation. The first priority in any case is to protect the child and that is where we, as a society, fall down. Why? Because generally we don't believe the kids. Maybe we do now because we are more understanding of the size of the problem but in the past? No, sadly we didn't.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Mods could you explain why this topic has been moved to opinions it dominates all news and sports channels under the headline football child abuse, hiding it on opionions could be seen as Pasoti condoning this issue.

Edit to change from terraces to opinions.

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
dunlop":2nhx7119 said:
Mods could you explain why this topic has been moved to terraces, it dominates all news and sports channels under the headline football child abuse, hiding it on terraces could be seen as Pasoti condoning this issue.

It's on the Opinions forum because it's not Argyle related and I take offence that you think we condone abuse against children just because Mods have moved a thread!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike I moved it.

We've already had a convicted sex offender making comment (he's now been banned) and our main page is about PAFC.

If you REALLY think any of the Mod team would condone any of these vile acts then you have a screw lose.

Perhaps I should have moved it to the Football Forum. In fact, I now will.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
You clearly didn't understand the points I was making at all.

I was suggesting that there must be a way of decreasing the number of attacks in the first place by setting up treatment centres. You've got your definitions wrong... Paedophilia is the feeling of sexual attraction toward children, child abuse is what happens when those feelings are acted upon. If you can identify and treat the paedophiles before the attack, then surely, surely that's worthwhile and common sense. Even if it stops one child being abused.

The ENTIRE point of that, and the ENTIRE point of every one of my posts is to protect vulnerable children. By decreasing the likelihood of the attacks happening in the first place.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":m9f4wn7n said:
Mike I moved it.

We've already had a convicted sex offender making comment (he's now been banned) and our main page is about PAFC.

If you REALLY think any of the Mod team would condone any of these vile acts then you have a screw lose.

Perhaps I should have moved it to the Football Forum. In fact, I now will.

Ian ffs read what I said not what you think I said.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":37kj6ttq said:
What does 'condoning this issue' mean then?
Perhaps "could be prior to condoning"