The blame game? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The blame game?

Who/what - You decide?

• Stapleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Aviva Advert

• New World

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Toad

• Luggy

• Mpenza

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Changing of the badge

• The local Directors

• Cleaner

• Apathetic Janners

• IJN

• Admiral Yamamoto

• Total voters
B

bandwagon

'You're not playing with my train set' - you know the one!!

Mar 2, 2008
I blame Cleaner. He had done naff all about the potholes in the car park and never cleans the Argyle bricks.

Oh and as for the state of Harpers Park...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
New world

but Stapleton and luggy should acceot a large portion of blame , Luggy for signing a massive squad of underperformers/crap and Stapleton for letting him do it.

I still cringe at the flash backs of him saying 'i want 2 players for each positon'!! Cringe worthy and the start of our rapid decline into the mess we witness today

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
IJN":q2lqr1hh said:
OK Ottawa Green, who put me up there? :cool:

Doesn't matter who put you up there, all that matters is that you are giving Cleaner a run for his money :)

Oh, and BTW, I did vote for you, just like I did in Mod Idol!

Aug 22, 2006
Is cleaner a Newcastle fan as well as a supporter of Argyle?
I've seen him prop up the messageboards there a few times...

Apr 4, 2004
I voted for the local directors.

Simply because it is they who inflicted the twin plagues of Suroy/Todd and the Far east leaches. :(

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
I am intrigued by the user name of 'cleaner', is he actually a former cleaner at Argyle or some such?

Alternatively is it just a generic username? If so maybe 'chief executive' or 'Junior Vice President' might have been a more aspirational choice. :)

Apr 4, 2004
Tavypilgrim":3viot2j8 said:
I am intrigued by the user name of 'cleaner', is he actually a former cleaner at Argyle or some such?

Alternatively is it just a generic username? If so maybe 'chief executive' or 'Junior Vice President' might have been a more aspirational choice. :)

If you knew him you would understand. He cleans up messes. All kinds of messes. :wink:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
The NWO have been exposed for what many suspected them to be, Property speculators who could not wait to jump ship when the World Cup bid failed.

But over and above that, the disasterous decision to bring back Sturrock with all his negativity at a time when the club was moving forward has to be laid at Stapleton's door.

We were 4th in the Championship with a decent squad and looking for a new Manager.

But Stapleton never even considered anyone else, he just pushed the No. 1 button on speed dial and his wish finally came true. At last, Sturrock 'the Legend' was back at HP.

The rest is history, as will the Club be soon as a consequence.

Jan 28, 2010
Stapleton is ultimately to blame as it was he who actually allowed SRG/Todd to disgrace us with their presence.