"The cheque is in the post" | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"The cheque is in the post"

Will it or won't it.

• Yes, Kagami and Synan are honourable men.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We have more chance of seeing the Rorys score

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Let's go into Admin and sod the lot of 'em.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Tim Chown

Andrew Owen":3ud0on7z said:
So either they turn up with the money and the club is saved (suits me) or they read this, get incredibly narked that people would even suggest that they're not honourable people and cancel the cheque. Ridsdale then hits the 'Admin' button, we lose the shower of bar stewards and the shower of bar stewards lose their money (suits me).

As do a lot of local businesses.

Feb 25, 2005
Elburton, Plymouth
I read (b) as " both Rory's to score hat tricks in a single game" and it still seemed more likely!

Just seen spotlight lunchtime news, apparently Peter Ridsdale has spken to Synan and Kagami this morning, and sees no reason to be any more optimistic that the money will arrive!

Oct 21, 2005
plymouth
Whats honourable about lying to the court ?

Its 3 for me cus ive just about had enough now, lets get on with picking up the pieces once these wasters have fooked off for good :twisted:

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
What is all this talk of administration? I thought it had been said a number of times that it really wasn't a viable option as we don't have the cash-flow needed to go down that route. I thought it was 'get the operating funds from somewhere to get through to the end of the season or be shut down'.